+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boro home 03/11/20

the ref was woeful by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    im only with you. it was poor but loads of effort. sometimes that's enough to make me happy.
    I agree. That was better than beating Derby 4-0. Wycombe with 10 men and and Cov with 10 men.
    They were false results, and woefully poor side.

This Boro side where crap. Sky appeared to be covering another game. They created one chance all night. But I kept hearing they created all these chances. Our keeper made one very good save, that was about it.
    The funny thing is, they are in the play off positions. And are considered one of the better sides in a truly park football sub standard league.
    Depressing to think they have spent alot less. Warnock has been there just half a season. But yet they have improved and progressed under him. No real budget. Not as supported as Mowbray. Mowbray is an experienced manager like Warnock.
    But unlike Warnock, he has been unable to improve us.

A nil nil dour draw at home where we defended well is as good as it has been in 3 games now.

Other than that, everything is positive and being just 5 places away from the bottom 3 and only 5 points is pretty much what I expected after last seasons poor showing.

Downing is back soon, so everything will improve ten fold as by all accounts he is a great signing. So I am reliably informed. Hopefully he can play left centre back now we have yet another injury.

I watched the game Champs and Boro were far the better side ..

The stats show it clearly

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Agreed. We did have 9 first team players missing to be realistic. They are in good form. We are not.
    Before the game it was due to be a very tough test. In reality, they huffed and puffed alot and had one shot all night. Our keeper made 2 saves. One was off a defender, the other off a corner.
    If they where any good, they would have easily taken care of us. We offer nothing going forward, poor in midfield. Wrong formation was used in the first half. we improved slightly once Trybull went off.
    It was ****e. We had a slight excuse. They didn't.

It must have been bad to watch, so imagine what it was like for me on sound only!
    I've complained to iFollow, actually. I always check to make sure it's not one of the games that are unavailable in my region - because of alternative coverage - and this one wasn't on the list.
    It then allowed me to purchase a "video match-pass", which turned out to be for just "audio".
    I contacted an agent during the game, who proceeded to tell me the game was live on tv in NZ.
    In the end, I sent him a link to the listings to prove that wasn't the case!
    I've asked for a "credit" but I bet nothing happens (which seemed a fair description of the game too!)
    How many games have we all seen down the years where Warnock produces a team that plays like that. Surely, if ever a team was ripe for a thumping, it was us on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    It must have been bad to watch, so imagine what it was like for me on sound only!
    I've complained to iFollow, actually. I always check to make sure it's not one of the games that are unavailable in my region - because of alternative coverage - and this one wasn't on the list.
    It then allowed me to purchase a "video match-pass", which turned out to be for just "audio".
    I contacted an agent during the game, who proceeded to tell me the game was live on tv in NZ.
    In the end, I sent him a link to the listings to prove that wasn't the case!
    I've asked for a "credit" but I bet nothing happens (which seemed a fair description of the game too!)
    How many games have we all seen down the years where Warnock produces a team that plays like that. Surely, if ever a team was ripe for a thumping, it was us on Tuesday.
    thats scandalous Aucks. I am really unimpressd with ifollow after last season. It was mickey mouse. But at least you got to see games.
    I do hope you manage to

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Woah. Hang on Alf!
    You watched the game??? This is BRFC w’re talkin an accord to guys on here - it’s a struggle at mo 🥴
    You must have a lot of time on your hands and/or this lock down mania is affecting your judgement😂

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    thats scandalous Aucks. I am really unimpressd with ifollow after last season. It was mickey mouse. But at least you got to see games.
    I do hope you manage to
    They've now emailed me to say they're too busy to answer at the moment!!!
    That really is a classic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)