+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: USA election y'all

The sensible thing to do would be to split America into 3 countries, the loony left zoomers can have the coasts and the rednecks can have the bit in the middle plus Florida.

Americans

"The chickens have come to roost"...looks just like the coups they have staged in Chile, Bolivia, Venezuela, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Egypt, Iran, Greece and on and on and on. With an electoral college system place to stymie the popular (i.e. working class) vote, that 3rd world dump has never been and still isn't a functioning democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    "The chickens have come to roost"...looks just like the coups they have staged in Chile, Bolivia, Venezuela, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Egypt, Iran, Greece and on and on and on. With an electoral college system place to stymie the popular (i.e. working class) vote, that 3rd world dump has never been and still isn't a functioning democracy.
    Surprised the United Nations doesn’t do something about all these coups they’ve staged.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Surprised the United Nations doesn’t do something about all these coups they’ve staged.
    Just as an aside, am I the only one who has Sir Alex's voice in my head when I read the words Proud Boys?
    Last edited by The Red Max; 07-01-2021 at 12:32 AM.

Nah, Fergie’s voice doesn’t strike me as relevant.

They do however, sound like a bunch of p’oofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’m surprised you seem not to understand the meaning of “Security Council veto”.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nah, Fergie’s voice doesn’t strike me as relevant.

They do however, sound like a bunch of p’oofs.
    I was thinking the same myself, not exactly a proper mannie's name for a right-wing militia. More like Hardy Drew and Nancy Boys Mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Americans
    I’m not sure we’re in any position to laugh. One of our right wing virgins killed an MP on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not sure we’re in any position to laugh. One of our right wing virgins killed an MP on the street.
    My thoughts exactly. That fat bellend we have has been able to use Trump as a human shield for the last few years. Now Patel is sticking the boot in. They weren't so vocal before today.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast