+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: USA election y'all

Given their average IQ, It shouldn't surprise you that the Yanks struggle to find helpers who can actually count.

But by the looks of it, they are just feeding the votes into a machine which does the counting for them.

Speaking of thickos

Did you see that female Trump fan that was interviewed by Emily Maitlis a couple of nights ago?

Whoo hoo indeed, a complete Cornhill job.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Given their average IQ, It shouldn't surprise you that the Yanks struggle to find helpers who can actually count.

But by the looks of it, they are just feeding the votes into a machine which does the counting for them.

Speaking of thickos

Did you see that female Trump fan that was interviewed by Emily Maitlis a couple of nights ago?

Whoo hoo indeed, a complete Cornhill job.
    There's millions of them DD. You should check out a bit on YouTube called "Trump supporters say the darnedest things.
    It's beyond scary.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Someone much more astute than me once observed, “ I have a joke about trickle down economics, but 99% of you will never get it”

I was relying on your input on this one to give your usual etymological insight to the use of ‘imply’ on which I seem to have sinned, and ‘infer’ on which both complainants seem to be innocent.

I’m awaiting our old pal Mr L’s comments on any intended implication of his original words. I’ll censor the profanity.
    I examined the threads and drew no inference of linguistic impropriety.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Getting back to the election, they still haven't finished counting. Or should that be photocopying.
    So you're saying they're photocopying one vote then counting it........ MORE THAN ONCE?
    So very, very edgy........

Who needs to waste money on a photocopier?

Just keep putting the same one through.

Hopefully while knocking back heaps of beers and singing “Trumpy Trumpy get tae f’uck”

Sounds like fun.

You want to see an idiot American have a look at this ones views

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...y-they-matter/

CNN calling the election now for Biden but I’m more interested in this Trump lawyer press conference at some landscaping firm in Philly.

Who's going to win in 2024? No way Biden runs again, even if he lives that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Who's going to win in 2024? No way Biden runs again, even if he lives that long.
    More interested in what the reason will be that we will have to post the votes in. I reckon the democratic nominee will probably get at least 110% of the postal vote.

Hopefully the Portnoy/Musk 2024 campaign takes off.
    Last edited by Basingstokered; 07-11-2020 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    More interested in what the reason will be that we will have to post the votes in. I reckon the democratic nominee will probably get at least 110% of the postal vote.

Hopefully the Portnoy/Musk 2024 campaign takes off.
    You keep going on about dodgy posting ballots. To me it sounds like some Qanon conspiracy sh*te but putting that aside, are you saying the Trump campaign team wouldn't be at dodgy stuff themselves to massage the votes? I presume the democrats were just better at it?

Maybe Trump spent too much of the budget on his glossy resurgence from covid video and didn't leave enough in the coffers for corrupting the ballot system.

One thing I think we can all agree on is that those 2 being the very best that a country the size of America can muster up is some what disturbing.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast