+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: anything goes

A buddy from the UK of all places sent me this today.

Kneeling

John McNulty (born May 29, 1968), is an American football coach who is currently the tight ends coach at the University of Notre Dame. He is a former player and graduate of the Penn State University. McNulty returned to Rutgers, where he spent five seasons as an assistant coach and offensive coordinator from 2004 to 2008. The veteran coach also spent 15 seasons in the National Football League (NFL), coaching for six different teams.

He said:

I watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Police Officer.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE *SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY & OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) *babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered *white man or woman*.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus. (Especially N.Y.)

I have to ask: *WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, ️murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION and local Government paid them $27 MILLION.
    This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system.

And now America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!!

You got to be kidding me.

Crime does pay!...and to pour salt in the wound, Rep. Pelosi (democrat) presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case.

We should be embarrassed if not disgusted as citizens!!!!!

rachel blackmore first bint to win the grand national. well done lass

Just a nostalgia exercise from the 70s. The only one I couldn't remember was "The Flashing Blade". Anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usxxj3Jrzv0

this country is down the pan.
    hull university lecturers have been told not to mark down students who have made spelling errors or grammatical mistakes as it is now deemed elitIst to be able to write correctly.
    they want to decolonise the curriculum

it gets better

I beseech you not to buy any of the following.
    aero
    kit kat
    smarties
    fruit gums and pastilles

rowntree may have profited from slavery yonks ago.

why don't we just rewrite history
    and have done with it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    it gets better

I beseech you not to buy any of the following.
    aero
    kit kat
    smarties
    fruit gums and pastilles

rowntree may have profited from slavery yonks ago.

why don't we just rewrite history
    and have done with it!!!!!
    Insanity and its only getting worse, especially here in the US, the lunatics really have taken over the asylum!

re "in the US, the lunatics really have taken over the asylum!"

Can't be true, Trump has left the Building !!

*THE HAIRCUT* ��*♂��*♀

_"Blessed are those that can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."_

�� One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

��* Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.
    ��

��*♂ Then a MP came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The MP was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.
    ��

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

As Margaret Thatcher said: _"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed often and for the same reason!"_

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post

*THE HAIRCUT* ��*♂��*♀

_"Blessed are those that can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."_

�� One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

��* Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.
    ��

��*♂ Then a MP came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The MP was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.
    ��

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

As Margaret Thatcher said: _"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed often and for the same reason!"_

Nice one Abbo, as usual.

Here is a mildly amusing incident, although it could have got ugly, that happened to me yesterday.

As usual I took my mad parrot [a Cockatoo actually] to the park for our daily picnic. On the way out I had to stop at the park bathroom, couldn't leave the bird in the car because the last time I did that he ate half the steering wheel! So in we went with him on my shoulder. Two urinals on the left separated by a short concrete privacy wall. There was already a [large] guy in the first slot so we walked past him, unseen, to the second slot. Unfortunately there was one of those plastic imitation mirrors above the urinal, just good enough for the bird to catch sight of himself. So here he goes with his [loud] numerous variations of "Hello!" and "Hi" interspersed with furious kissing sounds.

Expected any moment the large, potential Redneck, to step round the wall and beat the living crap out of me. Luckily he appeared to have already gone.

I can see the headline in the local paper now "LOCAL MAN SAVAGED BY PARROT AFTER REJECTING ADVANCES OF ENGLISH PERVERT IN PUBLIC BATHROOM"!!

Dodgy Woody!!!!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)