+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: anything goes

Not much going on, to say the least, so I thought I would post this neat advert I saw a while back. Make sure you pack your sandwiches for this bugger!

It's real as well, found the website. Happy travels.

Name:  D7MAJVDWkAAcEsE.jpg large.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  100.9 KB

https://lupinetravel.co.uk/

*Medical experts in Ottawa today were asked if it is time to ease the COVID lockdowns currently 21 days ....

*Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but *Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. *Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it,
    but *Neurologists thought the government had a lot of nerve.

*Obstetricians felt certain everyone was labouring under a misconception,

while *Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.

Many *Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!"

while *Paediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"

*Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness,

while* Radiologists could see right through it.

*Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and *Pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.

*Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter."

*Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but *Urologists were pissed off by the whole idea.

*Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and *Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say No !

In the end, the *Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Politics !

Great stuff George!

had me 2nd covid jab 3 weeks ago, so pretty confident now,
    anyroad, yesterday afternoon i used the nhs app and ordered the self testing kit.
    this morning got an e-mail saying the kit was on it's way, early afternoon the kit was deivered by
    post. did me self test ( which was negative ) sent the result back online , and 15 minutes later got a text
    from gov/nhs confirming the result and to keep on washing hands etc,

what a fantastic service and turnaround...

ps . i ordered the test kit just for peace of mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    had me 2nd covid jab 3 weeks ago, so pretty confident now,
    anyroad, yesterday afternoon i used the nhs app and ordered the self testing kit.
    this morning got an e-mail saying the kit was on it's way, early afternoon the kit was deivered by
    post. did me self test ( which was negative ) sent the result back online , and 15 minutes later got a text
    from gov/nhs confirming the result and to keep on washing hands etc,

what a fantastic service and turnaround...

ps . i ordered the test kit just for peace of mind...
    Worth it's weight in Gold mate peace of mind.

The things you see when you don't have a camera with you!

I was walking my dogs in the park this evening, we were down in a low lying corner of the fields that always has a lot of MudBug [Crawfish] mounds because of the high water level. As we passed a Bug stuck it's nose out of a mound and scared one of my dogs crapless. He is a Chihuahua cross and has a spectacular vertical leap on him and I'm not kidding for a few seconds he hovered nose to nose with me. When he hit the ground again he furiously attacked the mound and and any others he could see, running around like a maniac. Had to pick him up and carry him back to the car eventually.

Like I say no Camera, but these pics are typical for anyone who has never encountered them.

Typical Mound

Name:  bea182166832323f6b31c0ab16a2d9b9.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  83.8 KB

Typical Occupant

Name:  5e5c1a72f6cc57981d7abdd3da8a7b99.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  44.3 KB

Breaking News

In a shock move, the English and wales Cricket board have announced that World No 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic as a temporary coach.

"We acknowledge that he has no background in our sport, but we could not overlook the fact that it took Australia two weeks to get him out."

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Breaking News

In a shock move, the English and wales Cricket board have announced that World No 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic as a temporary coach.

"We acknowledge that he has no background in our sport, but we could not overlook the fact that it took Australia two weeks to get him out."
    Thank you for putting a smile on my haggard face. That was a cracker!

With the Holidays upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

As you may know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several beers followed by vodka and tonics. Feeling jolly, I still had the sense to know

that I might be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough, on the way home there was a police road block; but since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident.

This turned out to be a real surprise, as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what

to do with it.
    Last edited by abbobrom; 22-01-2022 at 11:23 AM.

Without freedom of speech we wouldn't know who the idiots are.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)