+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: anything goes

No Nativity this year because the three Wise Men face a travel ban.
    The Shepherds have been furloughed.
    The Inn keeper has shut under tier 3 restrictions and had a slump in bookings.
    Santa won't be working as he would break the rule of 6 with Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donner and Blitzen.
    As for Rudolph with that red nose, he should be isolating and taking a test.

In the last shut down we watched the full series of Gavin and Stacy. We are now watching Stella, If you haven't watched it, well worth a watch. Shameless was another series that was consumed.

Well the thread is called Anything Goes!

Me and my mad parrot [Cockatoo] after a recent session of hands on "Quality Time"! The boy plays rough, the first things to go are the buttons, the shirt is held in place by a metal clip, then anything else that takes his fancy. Wearing tight underpants are a must if you want to avoid serious harm!

We've had him two years, his is the most infuriating, noisy, demanding, unpredictable object I have ever encountered, imagine a autistic ****ager on steroids and your close.

Love the mad bugger to death though, couldn't imagine being without him.

Harley!

Name:  IMG-3089.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  91.2 KB

Nice one Woody. Shame we don't have 'likes' on here.

Woody, it looks as if you are about to audition for a part in Treasure Island. Like the costume!

hey up woody , looks as if t'bird can knock a tune out

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Woody, it looks as if you are about to audition for a part in Treasure Island. Like the costume!
    The "costume" is one of my evening "bird handling kits", the other two look pretty much the same! The manual says that he should get 3-4 hours per day human contact to keep him happy. The morning session is pretty low key, we lounge on the sofa with the dogs and he just generally struts around without offering any serious threat to my clothing. After lunch we head for the park in the car with him sat on my shoulder. He screams and laughs all the way there occasionally braking into a head banging session if a rock song he likes comes on the radio. Evening after dinner for an hour or so I lie on the sofa, appropriately attired, while he goes on the rampage chewing and tearing
    at his pleasure. He likes to get under my shirt and eat his way out, he also likes to nibble the hairs from around my nipples for some reason.

All in all a challenging companion, but well worth the trouble.

Hey, i'm retired, what else am I gonna do!

Love it,

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    hey up woody , looks as if t'bird can knock a tune out

Great joke.

Two pieces of Four, Two Pieces of Four!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Nice one Woody. Shame we don't have 'likes' on here.
    Can someone explain WHY we don't have 'likes' on here???

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)