+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: anything goes

anything goes

owt yous want , snowflake society, jokes, rants .or just pics.
    stick em on ere

got this sent , funny to me, but very apt.

and a joke

a mate of mine has been sh agging his girlfriend and her twin.
    how do you know which is which i asked,
    her brother has got a deeper voice he said

My contribution.

What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is made of plastic and is dangerous for children to play with. The other is used to carry groceries.

I thank you!!

When my Grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied "I'm not sure". "Look in your underwear Grandpa", he advised, "Mine says i'm 4 to 6".

My Grandparents are funny. When they bend over, you hear gas leaks, and they blame the dog.

Breaking news: Wearing a mask inside your home is now highly recommended. Not so much to prevent coronavirus but to prevent over eating.

I had a p e e in the local swimming pool today. The lifeguard shouted so loud I almost fell in.

day 1 of lockdown 2 nearly over.

5 mile walk using bridle paths and country lanes, saw nobody at all.
    back to doing jigsaws..

have read a couple of auto biographies ..( ronnie wood and doddie wier ). just pages and pages of name dropping.

I have also been doing more reading than I was doing pre lockdown. Just Reading Peaky Blinders, The Legacy. It is a real insight into the Gangs pre and post First World war. The Racecourses were certainly not the place to be, and the Bookmakers were major targets. The cut throat razor the weapon of choice.

a tidy thread on t'baggies board regarding westerns..

this was another of my faves..tombstone val kilmer playing doc holliday and kurt russell as earp

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    a tidy thread on t'baggies board regarding westerns..

this was another of my faves..tombstone val kilmer playing doc holliday and kurt russell as earp

Yes that was a really great film Greavsey.

I have been rewatching the Vicar of Dibley. It is so funny!

One thing I missed before in a Christmas special. Emma Chambers as Alice Tinker has a group of youngsters, aged about 10, in tow for carol singing. They have sung a carol at the vicarage and are going to sing another before they go. Alice (Being incredibly dim and naive) says she is going to let them sing their version which goes:-

"While shepherds watched their flocks by night all seated on a bank. The angel of the Lord came down and taught them how to w***"

Each to his own but I hadn't laughed so much in ages.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)