+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luton Town Post Match Thoughts

Luton Town Post Match Thoughts

Well a week is certainly a long time in football, from the euphoria of the 3-0 last week to the disappointment of Saturday and the dismay of tonight. I used to play a lot of darts and there were always players from other pubs who even when they were outscoring me I never used to worry about it because I knew they couldn't hit the double to finish. Have we become that fat sweaty bloke with the dodgy 'tash from Towcester WMC? Give us all the ball we want as we only have the Morecambe and Wise up front and the Two Ronnies on the bench.

Thoughts?

Drab, drab, drab

Clueless, clueless, clueless

Back down to division 1 I think. Never looked like scoring after Lindsey’s 2 efforts were saved.

A team set up to fail

Garbage.
    When will Warney realise that 4-5-1 doesn’t work. Especially when the 1 is non scoring Smith.

Thought we had a good first half but how could we play so poorly in the second half? Hirst had a chance to show what he could do but was no better than Smith. We really do have a striker problem. None of our strikers look like scoring

Not a great day in this household. First, Uncle Sam, now Uncle Stewie. Hirst isn't looking like the solution to our goalscoring problems. Worrying times, here, there and everywhere.

Any more Warnocks out there to come in & save us.

We look toothless up front and none of the strikers seem to want to shoot.
    I'm sure Smith has got lead in his boots because it takes him so long to turn round.
    I very much doubt if Vassell is the answer because his control is so poor but surely he can't be any worse than the other three!

We don’t carry any threat upfront and lack quality and guile.

Worked hard again, but should have gone in 1 up at half time, second half they were better.

Who do we play upfront? They are all shyte

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast