+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Yup. The new manager bounce has lasted long at both clubs in Nottinghamshire that recently replaced the gaffers.
    Stags up to 13th and only 5 points off the playoffs, it's a long honeymoon.

I agree with the comments here. The Radford's have invested a lot of money into their club and and saw that their current manager was under performing with the squad he had inherited. With Clough in charge, Mansfield could do a Lincoln. The only problem will be how long will they be able to hold onto Clough if they continue to climb the table? They had that issue with Evans who left for Peterborough just as they were on the verge of promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Iremongersrighthand View Post
    I agree with the comments here. The Radford's have invested a lot of money into their club and and saw that their current manager was under performing with the squad he had inherited. With Clough in charge, Mansfield could do a Lincoln. The only problem will be how long will they be able to hold onto Clough if they continue to climb the table? They had that issue with Evans who left for Peterborough just as they were on the verge of promotion.
    Clough tends to be loyal and reliable, he was at Burton a long time, plus he is quite local.

Mansfield were 2 up with 10 to go and it’s gone brilliantly wrong for them 👍

Mansfield were 2 up with 10 to go and it’s gone brilliantly wrong for them 
    I've always liked Bolton. Great finish from OG too.

Mansfield were 2 up with 10 to go and it’s gone brilliantly wrong for them 👍

Oops, just gonna nip over to Stagsnet for a swift gleg.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56064911

Ahhhhh, the owd 'weak bench' syndrome.............

https://www.stagsnet.net/phpBB3/view...8050&start=600

Mansfield were 2 up with 10 to go and it’s gone brilliantly wrong for them ��
    Thanks for the update Notts78, I knew they were playing tonight but didn't realise it was an early kick off. That's the perfect result for me - I had a 'worst case scenario' two singles and a double on Stags and Forest winning tonight. Bet365 do an 'early payout if your team leads by two goals' offer, so the single on Mansfield actually won.

Stagsnet will be a really interesting read later tonight!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415