+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Derby County v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Bidet Biden will pack in 6 months time , BLM will then rule , But Brittain will improve even more !!!! ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Al be tekkan interest in results, no mooar, no less.

No great joy when we win, no despair when we looiz. No longer a fan in it's true sense--a fanatic.

Al still read opinions on here abart BFC football and pooast on non football things.

But BFC winning, drawing or looizin produces a neutral reaction nar.

And fo the final time-- Conway is an arseoyle !
    Apologies for the delay in this post, some dead Marigolds to pull.....

What’s funny for me is that the very reason I stuck with this board ( and I’ve said it previously) is that I read this forum and can get a MIX of what’s being felt by the supporters of my club.
    Not a “Bottom licking” exercise! Designed to placate owners so we get invited to the next Supporters Group “Listening Group” ..... a genuine MIX of supporters who care for the club. Rather than the ones who say what the club wants to get a “Meeting”, or “Q and A” with the managers or players to get a signed photo, or a “Well, I was talking to .........”.... opportunity.

MY POINT.
    SB,
    your humour, banter and silliness ( Generally involving Roma ....and some yella gussets ) is what keeps me reading......

Mary’s Clarts, Doddurth botttom, Etc.... are just as much a part of our lives as the current squad, and manager, ,
    Your relationship with the 50/50 lass ( you haven’t EVEN mentioned wether you will keep in touch with HER in your LEAVING SPEECH!!!! ....SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR)...

your incessant “negative” retorts to our Comment/elation at a point, or even a defeat ( but a good performance) .... keeps me logging in to see how you will “DOWNSIZE” the latest event in our history. It p***ed me off at first, I will admit....... but I await it now, waiting to see how you “Spin” it ...... it’s part of the board........

I beg you, and I mean this with TOTAL honesty. Don’t give up posting on football matters, Or anything else.

As Animal says....We have lost enough lately, ........
    Last edited by Jules88; 11-11-2020 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Apologies for the delay in this post, some dead Marigolds to pull.....

What’s funny for me is that the very reason I stuck with this board ( and I’ve said it previously) is that I read this forum and can get a MIX of what’s being felt by the supporters of my club.
    Not a “Bottom licking” exercise! Designed to placate owners so we get invited to the next Supporters Group “Listening Group” ..... a genuine MIX of supporters who care for the club. Rather than the ones who say what the club wants to get a “Meeting”, or “Q and A” with the managers or players to get a signed photo, or a “Well, I was talking to .........”.... opportunity.

MY POINT.
    SB,
    your humour, banter and silliness ( Generally involving Roma ....and some yella gussets ) is what keeps me reading......

Mary’s Clarts, Doddurth botttom, Etc.... are just as much a part of our lives as the current squad, and manager, ,
    Your relationship with the 50/50 lass ( you haven’t EVEN mentioned wether you will keep in touch with HER in your LEAVING SPEECH!!!! ....SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR)...

your incessant “negative” retorts to our Comment/elation at a point, or even a defeat ( but a good performance) .... keeps me logging in to see how you will “DOWNSIZE” the latest event in our history. It p***ed me off at first, I will admit....... but I await it now, waiting to see how you “Spin” it ...... it’s part of the board........

I beg you, and I mean this with TOTAL honesty. Don’t give up posting on football matters, Or anything else.

As Animal says....We have lost enough lately, ........
    Nice of thi to make those comments Jules.
    Av not left the board-still pooasting.
    Av realised since start of season I really cuddant care whether we won, drew or lost. I made a few comments just to add balance.
    Best to look on from afar at club matters from now on with a casual glance at Barnsley's result.

Keep up the passion !

Name:  F82A62DA-CEDF-45B6-84A1-8BB91940433B.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  13.4 KB

Well done Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Name:  F82A62DA-CEDF-45B6-84A1-8BB91940433B.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  13.4 KB

Well done Alex.
    I thought that was going to say he'd signed a new deal.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910