+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bit of a cock-up on the old living front

And I'm poorer in IT skills, for that was meant to be the Billy Bragg 'cast.

Hivna watched a huge number of them yet, including Ranko, but I'll work my way though the near 80 that have been on offer since Jandies Day Zero.

Subscribe to the WIYE YouTube channel, and Bob's yer auntie's bidie-in.

I've got a pile of books nae handy too.

Tricky devil, Johnny Retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    **** aye, min. The best hour of the week. On YouTube too, where two aul mannies swap war stories in their attics. They have guests too. Check out the Billy Bragg and Chris Difford episodes. Rock n roll platinum.

https://youtu.be/pawySOxKUAk I had a wee non-malignant lump in my cynical old throat when TBNBFB picked his best record of all-time.

https://youtu.be/NjLJE9ms6jM
    Cheers Comrade! I'd never even heard of it before, never mind listened to it. Will rectify that shortly!

I much prefer the audio to the video which is why I have such a lengthy backlog. I struggle with Skype, WhatsApp video and Zoom. There’s a Zoom discussion I’m invited on tonight, but following two recent 3.5 hour Zoom training calls, I think I might ca’ it on the heid.

The audio’s the business for my daily ‘progressive’ FM-sanctioned six-mile trek around the banlieu.

Going back in time, pre-jandies, there have been classics with Chas Hodges, Graham Gouldman, and Danny Baker, among others.

"One critic commented that Palmer’s presence in a sitcom was always a sign of decency and that no one would spit on the pavement.

His passion was fly- fishing and some wit suggested he modelled his look on the trout he caught."

Rum cove, Johnny Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Rum cove, Johnny Woman.
    Line.

Was there nae, and this could be some kinda weird erroneous flashback, a short-lived Reggie Perrin spin-off show about Jimmy?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Line.

Was there nae, and this could be some kinda weird erroneous flashback, a short-lived Reggie Perrin spin-off show about Jimmy?
    Aye. Fairly Secret Army, ditched after a single series.

I'm a doctor, and I want my sausages!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12