+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is our game plan sustainable

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    A strong under 21s side Leeds United: Casilla, Davis, Cresswell, Casey, Drameh, Kenneh, McCarron, Summerville, Poveda, Gelhardt, Greenwood

Gets reamed 3-0 You guys still think our game plan is beautiful to watch. Lucky I have mom's funeral in 4 hours will take my mind off for a while.
    Seen some if it, not fun to watch (and Koko ought not to play for us again, simply not interested and as apathetic as I've seen any player in any side).

WTF,

he's not disinterested. He's just poor. You've gotten used to watching Meslier who is one of the best in the league and then watch Kiko.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    WTF,

he's not disinterested. He's just poor. You've gotten used to watching Meslier who is one of the best in the league and then watch Kiko.
    You may be right, no matter, he ought never to play for Leeds in any capacity again. Paying the overrated prima donna is one thing, watching his pi55 poor performances just rubs salt in the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You may be right, no matter, he ought never to play for Leeds in any capacity again. Paying the overrated prima donna is one thing, watching his pi55 poor performances just rubs salt in the wound.
    Not just Kiko what were the others doing? That was a strong squad! Goes to show why he doesn't play them doesn't have much faith in them.
    I think what is happening with the senior side is flowing through.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    WTF,

Meslier one of the best? He had a couple of good games but also has had some shocking clangers. He is young that is why he gets away with criticism and rightfully so but to say he is one of the best well i don't know. Apparently we are looking for a keeper in Jan window.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Pablo was playing well and looked the most likely to get us back in the game but his reaction and actions to being subbed was very poor but you could kind of understand where he was coming from.

Mind you I don't think I would have been too happy being subbed for Roberts !
    Hehe totally get that and think he was playing too but he knows MB does not accept dissent but not have a lot of our decent previous managers - Wilko and Graham would not have been too happy either - remember the Yeboah shirt throw?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Meslier one of the best? He had a couple of good games but also has had some shocking clangers. He is young that is why he gets away with criticism and rightfully so but to say he is one of the best well i don't know. Apparently we are looking for a keeper in Jan window.
    his numbers are top 1/2 of the goalies in the prem.... even including 4 penalties and several own goals and deflections. when he's beat he's generally beat on brilliant shots that no one is going to stop. He's let some cheap ones in but he's also played every minute of every game.

most importantly he's not cost us a game yet. not bad for a 20 year old keep with no prem experience. I think he's going to be the real deal.

We really should thank the black lad from Charlton.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Wash your mouth you might get a 7-week ban here

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Another example of the "Law of unintended consequences". I know it was meant in jest, but think about it seriously for a moment. No accusation, no ban, Meslier stays as No.2, Koko does another, and we are still in the championship this season, not entirely unreasonable?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)