+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

Personally, I think that Dundee United Football Club should persevere with Mr Ross (or ‘Sir Jack’ as he has been anointed by the ever-knowledgable Tannadice support). Patience and cool heads are required, not knee-jerk reactions to a fine manager whose skills and outlook are attuned perfectly to a club displaying the same. Good luck Mr Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Bump
    ed?

I hear Ross has lost the dressing room.
    I don't know if his players could find their own @rse with both hands.

Jack Ross has to be given time, he’s obviously a very capable manager and the Jutes were very lucky to get him in. I think he’s doing a great job !

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You can’t judge any manager by what they do at Easter Rd. Anyone with even the most basic grasp of Scottish football could tell you that.
    We dodged a cannonball there, Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    So far ... (v Smurn)

points .... AFC 3 - Joot 0
    goals .... AFC +3 - Joot -3

.... next ...
    .... Update on results indicator/comparison - Goodwin v Ross.

So far ... (v Smurn and Timothy)

points .... AFC 3 - Joot 0 .........( no change.)
    goals .... AFC +1 - Joot -10 ........( 5 goal swing)

In the third and final game of my suggested comparator, Joot/Ross can equal Dons/Goodwin points with a win v Murderwell on Saturday, 11-0 would see them with a better goal difference
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 28-08-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Not sure which is more embarrassing, 9-0 against Celtic or the 3-0 at home against St Mirren the week before...with Curtis 'goal machine' Main getting a brace to boot. Jack Ross might well be finished in the top flight for now. I wonder how close he was to getting the job with us?

9-0. WOW!

Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of chunts.

They do need to give Ross time though, after all it's only 3 points. I'm sure he'll turn it around!

I suspect a few from here will possibly be banned again for paying their respects at such a sad time.

I had a neighbour once - called Jack Ross. My most vivid memory of him was walking behind him on the way hame fae Kittybrewster primary school while he was walkin' hame, presumably fae the mart, wi a huge dead turkey slung over his shoulder, holding it by the legs ... it's head and neck swinging behind him.

Now, Ah canna think o' the Joot boss without drawin' some glarin' comparisons

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    We dodged a cannonball there, Mason.
    Yep, looks like it. Something has seriously went wrong with him, as evidenced by the shorts/suit jacket combo. Pretty glad his meltdown is playing out at Tannadump, rather than here

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast