+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You have to give credit to the Hibs board for not pissing about and sacking Ross after the poor run they have been on.

Don’t think Cormack and co would have the balls to do that.
    I think Cormack would sack the manager, if necessary, however the fact he didn't and we are starting to get points again, kind of supports his decision making. I don't think Ross is anything to write home about(and certainly didn't want him here) but sacking him seems too reactive to me. They are on a bad run but he got them to a Final and 3rd last year ( we were gash) What are the Hibs board expecting? is it more exciting fitba or wins?. I'd be surprised if Hibs went for McInnes as Ross was only a poorer clone of him

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    Thanks for this vintage min, Rory Gallagher had passed me by for some reason. I'm now off to queue him up on Spotify
    You’re welcome.

This has just come up randomly on YouTube…

https://youtu.be/MJ-T9BomG9M

Well at least we can stop the Lennon to Aberdeen nonsense now

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Well at least we can stop the Lennon to Aberdeen nonsense now
    Putting 2 and 2 together surely Kevin Rutkiewicz resigning at Stirling Albion must make it a 2 horse race now.

Shaun Maloney to be announced as Hibs’ manager tomorrow, according to June Imray (or whoever introduces the former North Tonight these days).

“Queen's Park have laid out their vision in a bid to tempt Jack Ross to become their next manager but the ambitious League One side have a fight on their hands to convince the former Hibs boss to take on their bid for promotion.”

Bump.

No, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Bump.

No, thank you
    Who would be your choice?

Who would be your choice?
    I don’t have a say. I’m merely a season ticket holder.

As posted in one of the threads started in the wake of the announcement of Glass getting his cards:

“I await the Loud Voices herein to nominate a kirn of exotic contenders, none of whom I’ll have knowledge. Then when he/she/they is/are sacked, denial will ensue.

My interest is solely in managerless Aberdeen, and Keith, where Craig Ewan’s doing a creditable job with limited resources, although his players never got to grips with the conditions yesterday. I’ll text him later on and ask him to resist the temptation to apply.

Not Lennon, please.”

I'd be amazed if Ross isn't the #1 candidate, even Hibs supporters were surprised he went when he did - with John 'Yogi' Hughes as a lively outsider ahead of a relegation battle - mind based on the Glass appointment, Chairman will go for someone younger, less experienced and more maleable,,, and no suprise where that will end

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast