+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Jack Ross and McInnes in the same league again?
    We should be able to win some games this season..
    I must admit I do like and respect your optimism.
    Yes under decent circumstances you would think that we should be able to win some games, but it appears you are forgetting or overlooking something here as in we have Jim fkn Oddwin ffs , now that right there could put a spanner in the works.

We're all doomed I tell ya doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I must admit I do like and respect your optimism.
    Yes under decent circumstances you would think that we should be able to win some games, but it appears you are forgetting or overlooking something here as in we have Jim fkn Oddwin ffs , now that right there could put a spanner in the works.

We're all doomed I tell ya doomed.
    That's what I like about this place: blind optimism in the face of overwhelming odds.

Ross is a better manager than Cantwin. Of course that is a very low bar to beat.

I admittedly am not the keen on Jim Goodwin as I have seen absolutely nothing (football wise and tactically) to suggest he is going to do anything decent with us. However, I will give him the chance to get his players in before we kick off our very first competitive match then he will be judged on every match from then on in. Pity help him if we don’t win those League cup group stage matches. The pressure is on him this season. If we don’t win against Celtic in the opening match he will get dogs abuse also. A good Aberdeen manager will have his players in place and properly equipped to deal with a challenge in Glasgow. No excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Is a f*cking spud but thinks he isn't.
    Proper Jimmy Calderwood thick but more articulate
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Ross is a better manager than Cantwin. Of course that is a very low bar to beat.
    I admittedly am not the biggest fan of our appointment of Jim Goodwin….but he might just have overtaken Jack Ross in the top managerial stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I admittedly am not the biggest fan of our appointment of Jim Goodwin….but he might just have overtaken Jack Ross in the top managerial stakes.
    You might be right, lets see how this season turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You might be right, lets see how this season turns out.
    It’s going to be closer than I originally expected

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s going to be closer than I originally expected
    Joots next 3 fixtures are v St Mirren, Motherwell and Celtic.... the 3 we have played so far .... might be a good indicator for ye

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Joots next 3 fixtures are v St Mirren, Motherwell and Celtic.... the 3 we have played so far .... might be a good indicator for ye
    Good on you for finding that out. I honestly thought Goodwin would romp this competition (who’s the top manager…him or Ross) but I have my doubts. Not much between them as both are useless.
    Good luck to Jim Goodwin though.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast