+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

When your own fans are singing "you're getting sacked in the morning" I guess there is nowhere much for the Board to go

I think they should bring back Lennon - just for the giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    When your own fans are singing "you're getting sacked in the morning" I guess there is nowhere much for the Board to go

That was sung by a large number of Dons fans to Stephen Glass at Dens this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

At least it would put an end to those cringey match thread titles. And if it doesn't, just ****ing stop it.

You have to give credit to the Hibs board for not pissing about and sacking Ross after the poor run they have been on.

Don’t think Cormack and co would have the balls to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You have to give credit to the Hibs board for not pissing about and sacking Ross after the poor run they have been on.

Don’t think Cormack and co would have the balls to do that.
    Personally, I think it's a bad move. Depends how much respect you give the league cup I suppose.

Maybe they think they wont beat the tims any way.

Is that not the second time in as many weeks that they’ve ended a game with 9 men?

I think they’ve maybe got someone lined up or in mind already , I don’t think Ross would’ve beaten Celtic in a cup final at Hampden.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Personally, I think it's a bad move. Depends how much respect you give the league cup I suppose.

Maybe they think they wont beat the tims any way.
    Or maybe they're hoping for a new manager bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Or maybe they're hoping for a new manager bounce.
    That'd be a big gamble but maybe other factors going on behind the scenes. Ross got them to that final, I just think it's a strange decision to sack him a week or so before it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That'd be a big gamble but maybe other factors going on behind the scenes. Ross got them to that final, I just think it's a strange decision to sack him a week or so before it.
    I agree, unless they have their new man ready to step in. I suspect that they do!

These things tend to happen when you are not employing your "mate", Milne and Cormack both guilty with different managers.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast