+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

I’ve no problem with Jack Ross. Like all 12 Premiership managers, pretty average in his abilities, and like 10/12 working on a tight budget, winning sometimes when unexpected, losing to duffers now and again, and participating frequently in dull draws against the efficient dour anti-fitba hammerthrowers from about fifth place downwards.

Never confuse him with that utter prick Ross Jack, though, as our local press did a couple of weeks ago. Amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Fair play Mason. Takes a big man innaw that !!

T be fair he did really well at Alloa. Relatively.

And since arriving at Hibs , he has been snapping up most of the usual suspect players that McInnes used to have had first choice pick for ?

But it's a new era for Us. And so far , this boy Glass has been amazingly , refreshingly good . Compare to both Desk and Ross.

I know there will come a time , probably son , when we get completely humped by a good side ? But it'll still be better than sending a team out not to lose , and then getting humped ?!!

So good luck to Ross & Hibs . Just go win games that help the Done to win the league . Previous seasons we've been relatively wel matched to them. Seen a few exciting nil-nils too. But this season , we should be jumping them stupid !!!!
    Doing well at Alloa with a decent budget for them. Locals don't like him.

Hibs look a good team this year. The diving Aberdonian is crucial to their success. When he goes by the end of August I think they will nosedive.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Now if you want to revise your taste in music and admit that Morrissey could never wipe David Bowie's ersem, you would be a Top Don !!!
    Morrissey is a w@nk but he’s put tunes on Kill Uncle that are better than anything Bowie’s dreamt of. David Bowie did music for folk that thought they should like music but didn’t really know how

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Morrissey is a w@nk but he’s put tunes on Kill Uncle that are better than anything Bowie’s dreamt of. David Bowie did music for folk that thought they should like music but didn’t really know how
    Go and listen to Its No Game....wish there'd been no game eday right enough...

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Is a f*cking spud but thinks he isn't.
    Proper Jimmy Calderwood thick but more articulate
    This ^^^
    To think some people wanted him to manage us,he's a shiite manager as has been proved again

This ^^^
    To think some people wanted him to manage us,he's a shiite manager as has been proved again
    The Glass fan boys are out tonight. Fair enough, log off, have a few drinks & enjoy it. Try not to think about the fact that every Aberdeen manager beats Hibs. They’re not the benchmark

Is a f*cking spud but thinks he isn't.
    Proper Jimmy Calderwood thick but more articulate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The Glass fan boys are out tonight. Fair enough, log off, have a few drinks & enjoy it. Try not to think about the fact that every Aberdeen manager beats Hibs. They’re not the benchmark
    Im not a Glass fanboy,i just fancied us to win today and havent pished my pants too much so far...
    Hope you enjoyed the game as much as i did today,always good beating Jack "the messiah" Ross

He's a very naughty boy.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    He's a very naughty boy.
    I think you are in the wrong forum

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast