+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This grosicki situation

This grosicki situation

Heard a story today

Apparently when we signed him we made a payment of 250k to hull, the rest of the deal is to be paid roughly 650k when he starts a prem game and this is the reason he is not being played as the board dont want to pay the money out

Don’t know how true but could be 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Heard a story today

Apparently when we signed him we made a payment of 250k to hull, the rest of the deal is to be paid roughly 650k when he starts a prem game and this is the reason he is not being played as the board dont want to pay the money out

Never thought of this and bet it’s 100% true! Well rather have Grosicki than Phillips!! The club should come out and make a statement as yet again it does not look good on Bilic as people will think it’s a personality clash and these things are for kids!

On this note - f uck off Dowling as you are not fit to polish Ashworth’s shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Heard a story today

So if he comes after 10 minutes or so....then technically he never started the game....

This wouldn't surprise me at all, it's something our tight arsed owners would do.
    I did hear a rumour that it has nothing to do with Bilic but the owners went behind his back again.
    Bilic must have the patience of a saint, it will be he who will take the blame.
    If it were me i would say f*** this and walk out.

How can you pick and train a squad, and work tactics, when you don't know who will be the next to be sold from under your nose?

"West Brom was never a straightforward club". So says Craig Shakespeare in that splendid book "From Buzaglo to Balis". Contrary to previous comments, I very much doubt now that Craig would relish life as Albion's manager.

Looks like he’s due a pay rise if appears in 1 more prem squad

https://apple.news/AyJqKA7nGQqqHldsCOFFZ4w

Grosicki is twice the player than the useless turd Phillips! Never had a real chance! At least he showed some fight on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindenbaggie View Post
    "West Brom was never a straightforward club". So says Craig Shakespeare in that splendid book "From Buzaglo to Balis". Contrary to previous comments, I very much doubt now that Craig would relish life as Albion's manager.
    Shakespeare was a useless c u n t of s player for us and a waste of £350k.

A bit rich coming from a nomark like him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)