+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A New Era Begins, Lets Join In

A New Era Begins, Lets Join In

Its been a nasty, divisive four years and I'm looking forward to a bit more humanity going forward.

But no, I'm not talking about the demise of Trump and the rise of Biden, I'm talking about The Ram Inn. Things have gone a bit far recently, and the forum has a rotten smell about it on occasions. I'm not going to point fingers, mainly because that would be too much like the ref booking a player after elbowing him in the face a few minutes earlier, so I'll put my hand up and say I 'join in' a bit too readily sometimes, but we have a few real 'Gazzas' on the forum who's attitude has started to grate with those trying to have a full on but healthy debate (footy or otherwise). We are slowly and quietly losing regulars. and failing to attract those who pop in for a look. Try to be a bit more Biden than Trump, or, with apologies to the youngsters, try to be a bit more Colin Todd than Peter Storey

COYR
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 09-11-2020 at 08:41 PM.

just gonna give a quick update on this. Since my opening post, one longstanding contributor has stated he's in danger of saying goodbye, another should perhaps be thinking the same but is too thick skinned to do so for now, and one ( a genuine asset in the footballing sense) has slipped away, Oates-like, into the void. Not saying the mood of the board is contributing to this, work it out for yourselves

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)