+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Today's lies from Sturgeon

One thing you'll notice is that tory supporters in Scotland are happy to ignore anything that happens in England because they can't blame the SNP for it, so it simply doesn't happen in their wee Daily Express world

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Thanks Taintedice for the reference to Amnesty international "As if Expendable" is a damning indictment of the way the covid 19 virus has been handled in England. Massive mistakes were made and I think you, Islay, Rross and all the others who post on this topic will be incensed by the allegations.

This may be a far bigger scandal than simply Tory or SNP leadership, it seems to be the state versus the rights of individuals and so I think you should unite and do us all a favour, especially us oldies who seem to be heading for euthanasia by the state!
    Buy a chippy, you'll be ok.😎

Only one person being chippy here, have your pishy extreme right-wing views never been challenged before, who do you hang out with, David Icke, Larry Fox and Nigel fckn Farage

71,000 excess deaths in the UK since it started, can't imagine how many more would have died if no action was taken

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Only one person being chippy here, have your pishy extreme right-wing views never been challenged before, who do you hang out with, David Icke, Larry Fox and Nigel fckn Farage

71,000 excess deaths in the UK since it started, can't imagine how many more would have died if no action was taken
    Bang bang bang.

215 Scots dead with no underlying 185 of them over 70.

Shut the country Doon......except the chippys obviously.

Extreme right wing😁

The Labour party is right wing to rabid sepratists.

Tier 4 oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Buy a chippy, you'll be ok.��
    Certainly will. Looking,to me, more like you and Taintedice are saying the same thing when you take the politics out of it.
    Name calling doesn't help the discussion IMO.If no action had been taken might the hospitals have done a better job of lo.ooking after those unfortunate victims who were sent off to the care homes. The testimony of care home managers who could not buy PPE because everything had to go to the NHS seems very damaging. Don't think the NHS was right to act in the way they did and perhaps doing nothing in Scotland and England might have been a better outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Certainly will. Looking,to me, more like you and Taintedice are saying the same thing when you take the politics out of it.
    Name calling doesn't help the discussion IMO.If no action had been taken might the hospitals have done a better job of lo.ooking after those unfortunate victims who were sent off to the care homes. The testimony of care home managers who could not buy PPE because everything had to go to the NHS seems very damaging. Don't think the NHS was right to act in the way they did and perhaps doing nothing in Scotland and England might have been a better outcome.
    Ok I'll gee it a rest. I'm in a guid mood, 4 birdies in a howling gale today.😁

My stance has always been to protect the most vulnerable as best we can without shutting the whole country down, I've never wavered from that.

P.s just for clarity I'm in a higher than average risk group but I'd rather have my life and take my chances.....which are still very very good in the big scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ok I'll gee it a rest. I'm in a guid mood, 4 birdies in a howling gale today.��

My stance has always been to protect the most vulnerable as best we can without shutting the whole country down, I've never wavered from that.

P.s just for clarity I'm in a higher than average risk group but I'd rather have my life and take my chances.....which are still very very good in the big scheme of things.
    Don't want you to give it a rest at all. I think you and Taintedice have contributed a tremendous amount to the discussion. I think there is a common enemy and that is the deep state involvement in our daily lives. Tories and SNP governments are acting in their best interests in the belief that it more important to retain control than it is to tell the truth and do the right thing. I found it shocking to read the Amnesty report, as referenced by Taintedice, and I was surprised that he was unable to see that the behaviour of the SNP followed exactly the same approach.

I too am in a higher risk group but I have taken the view that I will follow the rules. I think we need to do more to allow the economy to recover but I can't see how to help the pubs and the hospitality sector.

Someone who goes on about the far right and daily express.. I reckon I could have some fun with you

Who the phukk is this clown

Who the phukk is this clown
    No offence mate, but you seem like a complete NPC.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)