+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's lies from Sturgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Real numbers without Scottish government spin.

We've been 9 months now and Sturgeon has just announced totals so far.

Positive tests = 75,000
    Deaths of people tested positive within last 28 days and dying of any cause = 3,000

We've been 9 months so I've assumed constant rates and extrapolated figures to what we could see after a year.

Population of Scotland = 5,5000,000
    12 month projection of total positive cases = 100,000
    12 month projection of total deaths = 4% of positive tests
    12 month projection of total deaths = 0.073% of total population

A truly lethal virus indeed, it kills a completely insignificant number of people. If you consider that within that number there will be a percentage that have died of completely unrelated causes due to the ridiculous 28 day positive rule then it looks worse for the politicians who have almost wrecked the economy and who have deliberately restricted our liberties. Can't wait for the next elections
    Sadly the SNP supporters will blindly vote for their party no matter how many clangers that Nicola Sturgeon and her fellow Government ministers make.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Sadly the SNP supporters will blindly vote for their party no matter how many clangers that Nicola Sturgeon and her fellow Government ministers make.
    You're wrong to think people will vote SNP just because it's the SNP. I'm feeling their support being drained, people I know that have voted SNP for many years are asking questions.

You're wrong to think people will vote SNP just because it's the SNP. I'm feeling their support being drained, people I know that have voted SNP for many years are asking questions.
    They and her in particular give off the reek of we know best do as yer telt.

On a side note her pretending to be the queen of Scotland The other day laying the remembrance wreath screamed "look at me".

On another slight side issue. Young hotel worker late ****s early 20s was telling me today she was approached in the Seagate and asked where she was going by two polis yesterday evening.

She had two bottles of wine in a carrier and lives with her Mother.

Polis were having none of it and demanded name and address obviously thinking she was off to one of these infamous house parties on a Monday night.

She stays central, she was then followed home by the polis.

Quite incredible what is going on.

Same as there ever was. None really.
    And that’s why it’s difficult, there’s near zero alternative.

"Deaths of people tested positive within last 28 days and dying of any cause = 3,000"

Everyone is sick to death of lockdown but what you are quoting are the numbers with lockdown. Without lockdown, even following the 'favoured' Swedish model, they'd be at least double, if not more. And every death is significant to someone, not forgetting the long-term impact on hundreds if not thousands of sufferers. The Chinese are vaccinating their population right now, the end could be in sight with the Pzifer vaccine.

I just think that once this is over people will waken up and realise that the whole thing was blown out of proportion by governments because they listened to worst case scenario predictions from scientists with (possibly) vested interests in sales of a future vaccine.

Once they do governments will possibly see their support melt a bit.
    Are you vying for the David Icke Covidiot award now?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Without lockdown, even following the 'favoured' Swedish model, they'd be at least double, if not more.
    You can't prove that so it's only your opinion.

With common sense and protection of only the vulnerable whilst letting the healthy population go about their normal business we'd likely see not many more. My opinion, same as yours is only an opinion.

Are you vying for the David Icke Covidiot award now?
    No, I'd have no chance against the sheep that take every word they hear in the MSM as gospel.

"Deaths of people tested positive within last 28 days and dying of any cause = 3,000"

Everyone is sick to death of lockdown but what you are quoting are the numbers with lockdown. Without lockdown, even following the 'favoured' Swedish model, they'd be at least double, if not more. And every death is significant to someone, not forgetting the long-term impact on hundreds if not thousands of sufferers. The Chinese are vaccinating their population right now, the end could be in sight with the Pzifer vaccine.
    Sweden should now have 64000 deaths under the Sage model, they don't.

Lockdowns don't work. The kill people, they make poor people poorer, they make comfortable people uncomfortable and they give future generations a financial headache but they may help octanganarians survive (not live) another 6 months.

You can't prove that so it's only your opinion.

With common sense and protection of only the vulnerable whilst letting the healthy population go about their normal business we'd likely see not many more. My opinion, same as yours is only an opinion.
    Like err what's that country called err tip of my tongue......mamma Mia what is it, we have to take a chance as the winner takes it all and this lockdown could be our Waterloo with the two dancing queens witty and Vallance, just gimme gimme gimme some hope.....Sweden that's it.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)