+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA Chairman Greg Clarke Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I wonder which person of colour will be the next FA Chairman/Chairwoman/Non-Binary?

It's all right for this bunch of c unts at the FA to close girls academies ( not boys ) and postpone the girls FA Cup Final ( not men's ) during the lock down. This is being ***ist all day long but they want this guy to step down as he used the word
    " coloured "

What a bunch of knobs and they are a complete laughing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I wonder which person of colour will be the next FA Chairman/Chairwoman/Non-Binary?
    This is a very good point Phil.

There’s every chance it’ll be a gay black person with a cleft pallet and an eating disorder who’s the single parent of a child with “special needs”.

You can bet your a r s e that some p Rick like David Lammy, Paul Elliot or the woman bloke off Gillette Soccer Saturday will get the job.

It won’t take more than one minute into their first speech before the words “diversity/inclusiveness” are uttered.

Bunch of c hunts.

It’s becoming all a bit like the witch hunts in the Middle Ages, “Cry Witch” and blasphemy laws.
    Can someone please tell me what is the correct language to use when I want to describe someone for example to the Police and they want a description?
    For example our chancellor Rishi Sunak
    The Footballer Harry Kane
    The footballer Marcus Rashford
    The footballer Son Heung-min
    Honestly this is a serious question as the next time i need to report my car being stolen ( as was the case a few years ago and I saw them as they drove off ! ) I don’t want to becharged with offensive or racism language if they have a certain skin tone.
    This is not the way to stop racism it only divides us. Racism is in the hearts and minds of some people. Culture and religious differences are often incorrectly mistaken for racism .
    Racism is a dislike or anyone of a particular race, race-ism

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    It is just bizarre. I am disappointed with Greg Clarke in that he didn’t tell these cry babies to ‘do one’. However one wishes to refer to black, coloured, Asian, BAME people, it is the intention that matters. I now think that there are far more ‘non white’ racists than whites. It seems as if they are actually trying to provoke racism. If footballers still do the knee bending s**t when we are back in the stadia, I will turn my back.
    BLM are all about division. Why would all these people earning lucrative livings running ‘Unconscious Bias’ courses want racism to end if they’ll lose their incomes?

Despite the fact that a significant majority of murders in London are committed by blacks on blacks, that there are millions of black people starving in Africa, BLM picked up on a career criminal being killed by police. It was wrong in every way what happened to Floyd but it gave them the remit to pursue their agenda and whip the idiots up in to a frenzy.

But BLM have been clever. If you don’t agree with BLM you’re a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    BLM are all about division. Why would all these people earning lucrative livings running ‘Unconscious Bias’ courses want racism to end if they’ll lose their incomes?

Despite the fact that a significant majority of murders in London are committed by blacks on blacks, that there are millions of black people starving in Africa, BLM picked up on a career criminal being killed by police. It was wrong in every way what happened to Floyd but it gave them the remit to pursue their agenda and whip the idiots up in to a frenzy.

But BLM have been clever. If you don’t agree with BLM you’re a racist.
    I don’t believe in BLM mate.......they can go and f u c k themselves.

Nothing would make me take the knee if I was still playing.

I stand with my arm around s fellow black or Asian team member or opponent without a problem but not that s h I t.

I don’t remember a single racist incident at my secondary school in the 70’s.

There were very few “people of colour” at the school in that era but the Granderson brothers in the two years above me were absolute stars and everyone loved them.

This is all f king b o l l o x.

There are black people on Twitter calling this out as a disgrace, he meant nothing other than support for them in the way he spoke of the issue to which he was referring. Colour/coloured are 2 words in the English dictionary and yet "because someone said so" it's deemed a slur FFS!

Women are now referred to as people so as not to offend a trans-man over a matter concerning pregnancy - the world is just mental.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    There are black people on Twitter calling this out as a disgrace, he meant nothing other than support for them in the way he spoke of the issue to which he was referring. Colour/coloured are 2 words in the English dictionary and yet "because someone said so" it's deemed a slur FFS!

Women are now referred to as people so as not to offend a trans-man over a matter concerning pregnancy - the world is just mental.
    I can see me running into trouble with my granddaughter and grandson in 7-10 years from now.

I won’t back down on my stance and I’ll continue to call out this b o l l o x and hopefully make them realise the stupidity of it but no doubt they’ll class me as an old racist!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I can see me running into trouble with my granddaughter and grandson in 7-10 years from now.

I won’t back down on my stance and I’ll continue to call out this b o l l o x and hopefully make them realise the stupidity of it but no doubt they’ll class me as an old racist!
    I am honestly all but lost for words. I seriously think that any person who feels offended by this should protest to the footballing authorities and perhaps Government. I would walk out of any football ground and never return if one player went down on one knee in support of BLM. The division is widening in the UK and that root cause of that division is people like Kevin Brennan MP and the footballing authorities who do nothing to assist anti-racism with the stance they have taken over this issue.

The UK will continue down a slippery slope towards civil unrest if this nonsense over black, coloured, whites and ***ual definition continues.

In all fairness Greg Clarke's always struck me as a complete moron. How he tripped over the job in the first instance was a massive personal break for him. His pockets and pension plan are lined several times over. Regardless of intent the bloke's a bumbling idiot. The game's better off without him. Utterly cretinous fkwhit.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    In all fairness Greg Clarke's always struck me as a complete moron. How he tripped over the job in the first instance was a massive personal break for him. His pockets and pension plan are lined several times over. Regardless of intent the bloke's a bumbling idiot. The game's better off without him. Utterly cretinous fkwhit.
    Agree...Although I don't particularly think Clarke is a racist or homophobic, but if you want to make a show of yourself and say the wrong things in a public interview...that was a fine example.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)