+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA Chairman Greg Clarke Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    In all fairness Greg Clarke's always struck me as a complete moron. How he tripped over the job in the first instance was a massive personal break for him. His pockets and pension plan are lined several times over. Regardless of intent the bloke's a bumbling idiot. The game's better off without him. Utterly cretinous fkwhit.

That might be true but not the point! Nobody likes to be called a racist or to be publicly hung, when to be honest - nothing was offensive! May be the coloured ( sorry black ) player Dele Ali should be publicly hung and lose his employment at THFC for racist comments and mockery towards Asians in a serious pandemic! That won't happen as he's protected because he's coloured/black/half black/half coloured or whatever the up to date terminology is used!

Pathetic! Soon Christmas and the National Anthem will be offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    That might be true but not the point.....
    It's exactly the point. He was in a position way beyond his personal capabilities. I've never met the bloke and I have no idea whether he harbours racist views. But he's an insensitive prk who bumbled blindly into a shtstorm of his own making. Whether you or I find what he said to be offensive is of zero consequence. I am very far from being a member of the woke brigade but Clarke's a thoughtless cretin with no right to be in a position of influence in modern society. I have no sympathy for him. He's a total pillock.

Oh, and fk Deli Alli. He's another knob.

Oh, and fk Deli Alli. He's another knob.

But he can say what he wants

It's exactly the point. He was in a position way beyond his personal capabilities. I've never met the bloke and I have no idea whether he harbours racist views. But he's an insensitive prk who bumbled blindly into a shtstorm of his own making. Whether you or I find what he said to be offensive is of zero consequence. I am very far from being a member of the woke brigade but Clarke's a thoughtless cretin with no right to be in a position of influence in modern society. I have no sympathy for him. He's a total pillock.

I have sympathy for anyone who is called a racist when they are not. A prick he may be, but racist remarks - pathetic and those that say otherwise need help!

On another note - it's great the coloured lady Kamala Harris is to become Vice President!
    Last edited by baggieal; 11-11-2020 at 10:41 AM.

But he can say what he wants
    Given Alli was hauled over the coals for what happened he clearly can't though can he? Alli is childish, immature for his age and currently overrated and as a footballer who may again come good.

Last I heard he was not the head of the FA and consequently the face and mouth of English football and it's administration though, so probably not the best comparison in all fairness.

.....On another note - it's great the coloured lady Kamala Harris is to become Vice President!
    It's only great if she was the best candidate for the role and goes on to do a good job. Fairly black and white issue really when you boil it down.

Given Alli was hauled over the coals for what happened he clearly can't though can he? Alli is childish, immature for his age and currently overrated and as a footballer who may again come good.

Last I heard he was not the head of the FA and consequently the face and mouth of English football and it's administration though, so probably not the best comparison in all fairness.

Tossers all of them at the FA but then again, that could form part of the new job description and bending ones knee and waving a handbag at the ready!

I agree! We await Clarke's replacement and can see the job going to a coloured ( sorry black ) - gay individual who is wheelchair bound but can still get out of ones wheelchair to bend ones f uckin knee! A passport with a " they " gender to travel first class to the next world cup is a benefit
    Clarke's replacement could be black, white or all the colours of the rainbow for all I care. He, she, it or whatever gender noun the newcomer goes by troubles me less than whether they make a good fist of things. And that's regardless of where they choose to place their knees, dicks, fannies or whatever in their own time.

Note to all white male CEOs. If you are requested to appear before a Parliamentary Select Committee, send a Sick-note

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)