+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FA Chairman Greg Clarke Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Titchfieldbaggie View Post
    Note to all white male CEOs. If you are requested to appear before a Parliamentary Select Committee.....
    ....... remember to Mind Your Language.

I agree that The FA isn't fit for purpose and neither are many of the individuals in it. I was listening to BBC Radio 5 this morning as there was a phone-in about this incident and I'm sure that listening to the callers they were talking about Jack the Ripper or Adolf Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I agree that The FA isn't fit for purpose and neither are many of the individuals in it. I was listening to BBC Radio 5 this morning as there was a phone-in about this incident and I'm sure that listening to the callers they were talking about Jack the Ripper or Adolf Hitler.
    I’d love to have seen Hitler as head of the FA and up before a parliamentary committee 😆

I think that would’ve made my life complete!

I loved this.....

https://youtu.be/7g6xOAV2Djs

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’d love to have seen Hitler as head of the FA and up before a parliamentary committee 😆

I think that would’ve made my life complete!

I loved this.....

https://youtu.be/7g6xOAV2Djs

Dianne Abbott could be interested as she fits the job description - although needs a wheelchair so could plunge from the chandelier after a bout with Jezza!

Catching up on the stuff I have missed as been very busy of late so forgive the resurrection of this thread.

I watched this parliamentary select Committee rerun one late evening and I didn't think what he said was offensive at all, and to fair nobody did anyone else questioning him apart from one white mp whose name escapes me who brought it up and accepted his apology during the hearing.

However, Greg Clark was a useless dinosaur who came out with being upset with Project Big Picture, but then it was revealed that he had been to some of the meetings.

I just hope the next man in charge has the balls to stand up to the wa nk yanks trying to ruin our game.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Catching up on the stuff I have missed as been very busy of late so forgive the resurrection of this thread.

I watched this parliamentary select Committee rerun one late evening and I didn't think what he said was offensive at all, and to fair nobody did anyone else questioning him apart from one white mp whose name escapes me who brought it up and accepted his apology during the hearing.

However, Greg Clark was a useless dinosaur who came out with being upset with Project Big Picture, but then it was revealed that he had been to some of the meetings.

I just hope the next man in charge has the balls to stand up to the wa nk yanks trying to ruin our game.
    Blood, it could be that the next FA Chairperson may be female, transvestite, trans***ual or someone who does not want to be identified as either male or female, not necessarily a man, so balls may not be a requirement for the post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)