+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matty Kennedy

Matty Kennedy

For obvious reasons there is a lot of talk and excitement about the form and potential of the partnerships of Wright / Hedges and Ferguson / Mcrorrie.
    Matty Kennedy was unlucky to pick up an injury, but he has obviously got some serious potential and could have a major part to play and make a decent contribution to what should be a decent season for us. Have just read the link below and see he that he has not joined up with the Northern Ireland squad just now due to an fresh injury setback. Anybody heard from the club about this? hope to fk he is not going to be out long and can be ready to go again after the current international break.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...etback-3030398

Yes.

Christ, nae another international break.
    What the f’uck for this time?

( some bloody scotland game obviously but what the ****?)

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks for the really informative answer mate, great input and really very much appreciated, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Christ, nae another international break.
    What the f’uck for this time?

( some bloody scotland game obviously but what the ****?)
    Maybe you'd prefer that we just get consumed by the English game and Aberdeen could join their lower league so we could forget about "bloody Scotland"? Then the international breaks for the Great Britain team wouldn't affect a UK League 2 side like the Dons.

The Huns would be delighted. I'd imagine Ibrox being chosen to host GB matches that required a particular fervent and hostile atmosphere.
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 11-11-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Thanks for the really informative answer mate, great input and really very much appreciated, cheers
    Merely responding to the “anyone heard from the club about this?” query you made.

One of the foundational principles of market research is not to ask questions unless you’re prepared to live with the responses given. It was a closed question requiring a binary yes/no response which I was happy to give.

I can’t really see the problem with this, can you? YES/NO

E&OE.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    For obvious reasons there is a lot of talk and excitement about the form and potential of the partnerships of Wright / Hedges and Ferguson / Mcrorrie.
    Matty Kennedy was unlucky to pick up an injury, but he has obviously got some serious potential and could have a major part to play and make a decent contribution to what should be a decent season for us. Have just read the link below and see he that he has not joined up with the Northern Ireland squad just now due to an fresh injury setback. Anybody heard from the club about this? hope to fk he is not going to be out long and can be ready to go again after the current international break.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...etback-3030398
    I hadn’t realised Kennedy was injured again. He has been fairly decent when he has played this season. He will be a miss if out for a bit.
    (I put in a bit more effort than just a yes)

Merely responding to the “anyone heard from the club about this?” query you made.

One of the foundational principles of market research is not to ask questions unless you’re prepared to live with the responses given. It was a closed question requiring a binary yes/no response which I was happy to give.

I can’t really see the problem with this, can you? YES/NO - No I don't.

E&OE.
    As I said pal, "Thanks for the really informative answer mate, great input and really very much appreciated, cheers"
    It was a direct answer to a direct question and very informative, could not ask for more and would not expect anything but perfection from a top quality educated gentleman like yourself.
    Do you think Matty Kennedy will be out of action beyond the international break? do you think he has the potential to be a big player for us this season?

Do you think Matty Kennedy will be out of action beyond the international break? I don’t know.

do you think he has the potential to be a big player for us this season? Only if he can get the ball past the first defender when attempting to deliver a cross. That corner on Friday night was ****ing Div V Amateur stuff.

Do you think Matty Kennedy will be out of action beyond the international break? I don’t know.

do you think he has the potential to be a big player for us this season? Only if he can get the ball past the first defender when attempting to deliver a cross. That corner on Friday night was ****ing Div V Amateur stuff.
    Vintage, that was very generous of you to expand on your answer to another closed question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast