Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Scotland Game Reminder

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,804

    Scotland Game Reminder

    For Queens fans who have not got SKY TV tonight's game versus Serbia is on FREEVIEW CHANNEL PICK 35

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    357
    Massive game which I hope we approach positively tonight!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,297
    I wonder what Dykes value is now following these performances on the International stage. Must be in the 10's of millions and Queens may be entitled to a cut of any follow on transfer from QPR. Heady days indeed. Great performance by the boys last night but inevitably put us through the wringer as per norm and for once we came out victors which was thoroughly deserved. Roll on the final next summer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    357
    Fantastic performance with a dip towards the end. Dykes was a colossus. That old firm triangle with Mcginn in there is beautiful to watch.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I wonder what Dykes value is now following these performances on the International stage. Must be in the 10's of millions and Queens may be entitled to a cut of any follow on transfer from QPR. Heady days indeed. Great performance by the boys last night but inevitably put us through the wringer as per norm and for once we came out victors which was thoroughly deserved. Roll on the final next summer.



    yep spike his value will be going high and if queens do get another cut if he moves on from qpr ,i just hope we have a new regime incharge at queens as any income coming in just seems to sink into a pit ,iv not seen any of the cash queens got on dykes first transfer making an impact on the squad yet .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep spike his value will be going high and if queens do get another cut if he moves on from qpr ,i just hope we have a new regime incharge at queens as any income coming in just seems to sink into a pit ,iv not seen any of the cash queens got on dykes first transfer making an impact on the squad yet .
    Perhaps you didn't notice the pandemic and absence of income from fans the club is currently experience. Get real for once eh!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Perhaps you didn't notice the pandemic and absence of income from fans the club is currently experience. Get real for once eh!
    and how do you explain the last 3 or 4 years before the pandemic spike ,the pandemic is just an excuse other clubs in our league seem to move on ,and once this pandemic is over id hazard a guess another excuse will come about ,hewitson was on the border tele after the dykes sale preaching about the new windfall of cash that would be spent on the squad ,hmmmm yet to see it so i wont hold my breath to see if dykes moves on again from qpr and another windfall comes in as it wont be spent on the first team squad .thats getting real spike .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    and how do you explain the last 3 or 4 years before the pandemic spike ,the pandemic is just an excuse other clubs in our league seem to move on ,and once this pandemic is over id hazard a guess another excuse will come about ,hewitson was on the border tele after the dykes sale preaching about the new windfall of cash that would be spent on the squad ,hmmmm yet to see it so i wont hold my breath to see if dykes moves on again from qpr and another windfall comes in as it wont be spent on the first team squad .thats getting real spike .
    Would we be due any further sales as we probably got our fee when he went to QPR and that's it. Livi would most likely be the next to benefit.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Would we be due any further sales as we probably got our fee when he went to QPR and that's it. Livi would most likely be the next to benefit.


    hamilton got a second and bigger sell on for mc carthy when he went from wigan to everton ,none of us know what sellon clauses we had in the deal but the chance is still there if you go by the way hamilton done there deals .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    and how do you explain the last 3 or 4 years before the pandemic spike ,the pandemic is just an excuse other clubs in our league seem to move on ,and once this pandemic is over id hazard a guess another excuse will come about ,hewitson was on the border tele after the dykes sale preaching about the new windfall of cash that would be spent on the squad ,hmmmm yet to see it so i wont hold my breath to see if dykes moves on again from qpr and another windfall comes in as it wont be spent on the first team squad .thats getting real spike .
    And the man says get real- really😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •