+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicola sturgeon

Nicola sturgeon

Urges trump to accept defeat from Biden.

Oh ye ****er....accept results when was that an SNP policy.😂

I'd love to see that.

"Mr president sir, Nicola says you should go"

"Nicola who"

"You ken Mr president sir, dressed up as a wee boy in the eighties that Nicola"

"Dressed up as wee boy, you've lost me"

" You do know her sir the one that went tonto aboot ***** grabbing and doesnae like walls except between Scotland and England"

"Nah still no sure"

" yeah you do the one that tried to stop your golf course"

" oh that wee ****e, whaurs meh golf clubs"

In other news Nicola tells Putin to pack it in.😁

You've got a real problem with Britain's world leading politician, don't you

That wee specky shyte from the Green Party stood up in parliament, Patrick Harvie, and wanted Trump to be charged with certain offences.
    Wee nippie shot him doon ,saying its not for politicians to do that , only the law courts.
    Harvie should be getting his priorities right and concentrate on Scotland business.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    You've got a real problem with Britain's world leading politician, don't you
    She's no the best politician in her marital😂home, that's the cuck.😎

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    That wee specky shyte from the Green Party stood up in parliament, Patrick Harvie, and wanted Trump to be charged with certain offences.
    Wee nippie shot him doon ,saying its not for politicians to do that , only the law courts.
    Harvie should be getting his priorities right and concentrate on Scotland business.
    Patrick Harvie........the drag artists politician.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    She's no the best politician in her marital��home, that's the cuck.��
    She's the best asset the UK has in Scotland, that's a fact. Spunked the indyref money on getting her face on the side of a bus, zero interest in independence.

She's the best asset the UK has in Scotland, that's a fact. Spunked the indyref money on getting her face on the side of a bus, zero interest in independence.
    😆

I looking forward to Nicola explaining to the inquiry where she had her meeting with Alex Salmond which her husband knew nothing about. If it was not in her Glasgow home then it must have been at her house in Bridge of Allan.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    😆
    Nicola will be gone soon, New SNP will sweep to a majority on the back of the Scottish National team preparing to take on the hated Engurlush at Wembley

Am I allowed to say Scottish National on here

Nicola will be gone soon, New SNP will sweep to a majority on the back of the Scottish National team preparing to take on the hated Engurlush at Wembley

Am I allowed to say Scottish National on here
    Don't mind their football team, don't like the hoo hah round them and boys like Ian Wright (he's black but I don't care, can't stand him), hoddle and the other arsenal guy whose name escapes me.

Rugby union team I don't like, rugby league team fine.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)