+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pundits

Pundits

So, the latest two to jump on the 'let's talk shite bandwagon are....drumroll....

Chris Kirkland who has come out with this gem: “Newcastle should back Bruce in the event of a takeover rather than making the absurd decision to replace the head coach with Mauricio Pochettino.

Absurd? ABSURD? Ironic that someone who clearly doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'absurd' gives a perfect example of it.

And now onto Emile Heskey speaking about Joelinton: “I think Joelinton needs a goal that goes in off his backside.

“Just to get him to relax and get him to breathe with a bit more confidence.

“We have seen throughout his career that he’s able to score goals.

“The thing is, with Almiron and Saint-Maximin, I don’t think they’re particularly the wingers that Joelinton would like.

“Joelinton would thrive with someone like Marc Albrighton, who only wants to have a touch and cross it whereas Almiron just wants to dribble and take someone on.

“He’s got to be comfortable enough to make those runs and knowing he’s not going to be offside.”

Fuck me ragged...honestly, man-is there another club where pundits speak so openly about them whilst knowing so little?

It buggers belief, never mind beggars.

We are still 9th in the all time top flight table and 10th in the all time trophy list despite having various crâp and even more crâp owners for much of the modern era and winning bügger all for for over 50 years. There is no other club with that kind of history would contemplate employing Bruce and his numbskullery and yet those two as well as so many others think anyone gives a flying fück about the shíte they spout about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I think Joelinton needs a goal that goes in off his backside.
    Could Greg Clarke get away with saying that.

Pair of ****ers.

Well I suppose with Heskey's record he should know about a lack of goals and Joeshinton's best ever season of 8 must seem like a sackful.
    The proof that Bruce is clueless is proved by the fact he signed Heskey not once but twice FFS

I don’t think it’s lazy punditry with no research, like I used to. It’s all part of the big six plan to control the PL and these ‘pundits’ are the public voice of that corrupt organization.

So today's fucking arsehole sticking their oar in is John Barnes.

Apparently it's our fault that we end up in the bottom 3 or 4 because we have unrealistic expectations which apparently make our players play shit.

He goes on to tell us what we should think and what we should consider success....not what he thinks would be success but we we should think.

Honestly, man...what is it about these has-beens telling us what we should think and what we should accept
    Last edited by Zippity; 13-11-2020 at 06:57 PM. Reason: John barnes told me what to write

He was on BBC News in the immediate aftermath of the Giles Clarke fiasco and he made no coherent sense whatsoever on that thorny subject either. He was shït as the (w)anchor on Channel 5 European football as well.

Why is it other clubs and their supporters expect improvement where as we are told be happy in your mediocrity ? Lower league teams will hope for promotion. Successful teams will hope to retain their titles. Not one club or supporter will say "This season I want us to be exactly the same as last, maybe give us a bit of a relegation scare to keep it interesting. I want no improvement in our squad or style of football. I just want total mind numbing football producing a moderate mid table position and once again no silver wear for the 50th year running"
    However everyone tells us that is exactly what we should wish for.
    There is definitely an anti Newcastle agenda with these so called pundits and I have had enough so I do not bother reading or listening to their biased ,unfounded shyte anymore

This weekend's know-nothing kn0b is Gollum's younger brother Danny Murphy.

Have a think about this...when was the last time you heard a MotD pundit have a go at the fans of any other club. We're not talking about gobsh!tes like Savage on 606 or attention seeking Talksport presenters...but a pundit on the BBC's flagship football programme...not talking about the tactics, the players, the manager...but having a go at the fans based on what he's heard about or read on social media.

Ffs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)