So, the latest two to jump on the 'let's talk shite bandwagon are....drumroll....

Chris Kirkland who has come out with this gem: “Newcastle should back Bruce in the event of a takeover rather than making the absurd decision to replace the head coach with Mauricio Pochettino.

Absurd? ABSURD? Ironic that someone who clearly doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'absurd' gives a perfect example of it.

And now onto Emile Heskey speaking about Joelinton: “I think Joelinton needs a goal that goes in off his backside.

“Just to get him to relax and get him to breathe with a bit more confidence.

“We have seen throughout his career that he’s able to score goals.

“The thing is, with Almiron and Saint-Maximin, I don’t think they’re particularly the wingers that Joelinton would like.

“Joelinton would thrive with someone like Marc Albrighton, who only wants to have a touch and cross it whereas Almiron just wants to dribble and take someone on.

“He’s got to be comfortable enough to make those runs and knowing he’s not going to be offside.”

Fuck me ragged...honestly, man-is there another club where pundits speak so openly about them whilst knowing so little?

It buggers belief, never mind beggars.