+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweden why can they get it woohoo wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    If this is the case why are our s insists not trying to explain the difference?
    They are, just not the scientists that have the Govts ear or appear on MSM.

The lie must continue to be spun.

Reputations and staying out the jail are at stake, it's important.

Sweden's 2020 and 2019 death figures added together are practiculy identical to 17 and 18 added together.

Remember the BBC a couple of weeks ago......"highest deaths since 2nd world war".....absolute bull.

Remember 5 days ago "30% more deadly strain".....this has been rubbished.

Now we have govt putting the advert out of someone lying I'll saying "tell him the risk ain't real"

Well tell someone with a cancer lump it ain't real, tell a schoolkids his future don't matter and tell someone who is pondering attaching the exhaust pipe his mental state don't matter.

I just refuse to believe the bull anymore Bcram.

Sweden 2019 - 89000 deaths
    Sweden 2020 - 98000 deaths
    Excess deaths in 2020 compared to 2019 - 9000

People so far down the rabbithole of right-wing libertarianism, they'll look at the numbers above and say "Well done, Sweden"

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    we'd be on approaching half a million UK deaths and not the current 97,300 or so
    This is the worst thing about covid-deniers, they pick and choose what suits their arguments. The figure of 500,000 deaths was modelled based on no restrictions at all. So after having a 4 month lockdown and varying degrees of restrictions since then, bar the summer months, the figure is around 100,000 in England. It's like Brewer constantly harping on about the 4000 deaths a day model, again, an outlier based on a scenario where there are no restrictions at all. Deny covid all you want, it's a free country, but at least have some verifiable data to back you up. By the way, what's 1500 x 365, anyone?

Another thing Bcram.

The people who argue for lockdown insist that the alternative of not locking down would result in far more deaths possibly counted in millions.

Yet Sweden which has never locked down has cumulative per capita deaths in line with the EU average.🙄

So how can anyone, in all honesty argue that largely voluntary restrictions, including most people going to school and family mixing as they have had in Sweden this past year, would result in many more deaths?

I think these claims are obviously based on computer modelling and not real world scenarios.

There's plenty evidence that lockdowns don't prevent covid deaths in the long run ( unless it's perma lockdown) and that they may cause many more deaths in the long run.

The Govt has a choice they just ain't choosing correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    This is the worst thing about covid-deniers, they pick and choose what suits their arguments. The figure of 500,000 deaths was modelled based on no restrictions at all. So after having a 4 month lockdown and varying degrees of restrictions since then, bar the summer months, the figure is around 100,000 in England. It's like Brewer constantly harping on about the 4000 deaths a day model, again, an outlier based on a scenario where there are no restrictions at all. Deny covid all you want, it's a free country, but at least have some verifiable data to back you up. By the way, what's 1500 x 365, anyone?
    I knew you wouldn't last.

Show mw anywhere that I've 'denied Covid'.

I posted a link direct to the data I used.

1500 x 365 is 547,500 - what's your point?

UK lockdown strategy has wrecked the economy to achieve 1.65 covid deaths per 1000 and 58 cases per 1000.

Sweden has achieved 1.2 deaths per 1000 and identical case rate......shuda locked doon😁

Bad Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    UK lockdown strategy has wrecked the economy to achieve 1.65 covid deaths per 1000 and 58 cases per 1000.

Sweden has achieved 1.2 deaths per 1000 and identical case rate......shuda locked doon��

Bad Sweden.
    Facts, facts, facts, facts, facts.

It'll never catch on (with some)

Need to keep this thread going. I wonder what number of covid deaths will be acceptable to our society. If covid is endemic and cannot be killed how are we on a global level going act?

It seems to me that dying with covid being diagnosed within 28 days of death needs to be reviewed. Is this measure used by other countries? If not, why not? I am hoping for more facts and not just banter!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)