+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HELP! Am going mad..

HELP! Am going mad..

....stuck here in exile on the edge of Derbyshire. I'm DESPERATE to have a normal Saturday in Barnsley, l'm missing it so much. I fear l am going native deedar. I've driven through Barnsley once since March on my way to visit cousins and that has been it. No chance to talk to random people in shops. No market cheap food. No wandering around the places my ancestors hung out.

And worst of all, no football. No eyups to people on my row. No girlie banter in the West Stand Bogs. Nobody who understands the joys and pains of supporting Barnsley ( though l will admit my 86 year old mum has not missed a screening and is getting there ).

Let's all do whatever it takes to get our normal back.

Let's all keep to the Covid Rules.

Keep Covid illness and death to a minimum until the vaccines are rolled out.

#Protect Melissa's Job

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Let's all keep to the Covid Rules.

Keep Covid illness and death to a minimum until the vaccines are rolled out.

#Protect Melissa's Job
    I can't help but notice that the deedars are winning on that one. Rates in Sheffield are half that of Barnsley and are going down steadily. We dunt want deedars beating us do we?