+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Thank you Dominic

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    We'll have to see how it plays out. I'm not sure anybody who voted remain truly believed the European Union was anywhere near perfect.
    My vote was based on the principle that while the EU was far from perfect, it was still way better than the shower of shyte we now have in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    Thank you Dominic for upsetting the cosy, lazy complacent Establishment who would give away control over what we choose to do as a nation.
    And all the upset of those bitter Remainer losers with their crocodile tears over your visit to Barnard castle ... sod all to do with CV19; just delight in seeing a winner fall short. Some aren't bright enough to see through this faux angst ...

I'm not sure if they're just too thick to see it or are in total denial about history; but there are also those who won't see that the EU is simply a mirror of Hitler's post WW2 Europe, ie., Lebensraum/enlarged Europe; collective access to basic commodities/common energy, fishing and agricultural policies; European currency/ERM; Europabank/European Central Bank (Frankfurt); European Regional Principle/Committee of the Regions; common labour policy/ Social Chapter; economic and trading agreements/Single Market; European Industrial Economy/Common industrial policy; 'replacing capital with labour'/ European Works Councils

So thank you Dominic for helping save us from the clutches of the EU. We've been lucky. We had our own traitors who are as guilty of the appeasers in the 1930's who used the guise of democracy to abdicate UK powers to the unelected EU Commission

The traitorous liars who secretly slid the Maastricht Agreement under the proverbial carpet - Edward Heath, Alec Douglas-Home, Geoffrey Rippon, Lord Carrington, John Major - all party to signing the Maastricht Agreement; and later Leon Brittan and Neil Kinnock weaselling their way through the sess pits of Brussels, together with the World Order mob, the Bilderbergers, including Kenneth Clarke and Tony Blair.

No doubt there are some who see all this, but some can't see past their own nose
    Hahahahahaha. This is excellent stuff.

The Horse told us many times that Cummings and Johnson were going to "clear the swamp". Now they've had a very public lover's tiff!

So who's side are you on Horsey?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The Horse told us many times that Cummings and Johnson were going to "clear the swamp". Now they've had a very public lover's tiff!

So who's side are you on Horsey?
    It would appear that this particular swamp is becoming 'self-clearing'

... Snobhead 1, DC was going anyway, his involvement with the Brexit project concluding.
    Don't think we have enough government ministers with the steel to put the leftish Establishment to the sword. I'm most concerned with the judiciary who are out of control; after all, who would let terrorist migrants ship-jackers out on bail ... it's beyond all reason.
    If Boris doesn't have the spine to assure our departure from EU control he can go; but I'm not sure who would do that. Enter Nigel!
    COYP

This is a good read, pretty believable too - Pfeffel is an absolute joke

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-of-tsar-boris

Thank you Dominic for upsetting the cosy, lazy complacent Establishment who would give away control over what we choose to do as a nation.
    And all the upset of those bitter Remainer losers with their crocodile tears over your visit to Barnard castle ... sod all to do with CV19; just delight in seeing a winner fall short. Some aren't bright enough to see through this faux angst ...

I'm not sure if they're just too thick to see it or are in total denial about history; but there are also those who won't see that the EU is simply a mirror of Hitler's post WW2 Europe, ie., Lebensraum/enlarged Europe; collective access to basic commodities/common energy, fishing and agricultural policies; European currency/ERM; Europabank/European Central Bank (Frankfurt); European Regional Principle/Committee of the Regions; common labour policy/ Social Chapter; economic and trading agreements/Single Market; European Industrial Economy/Common industrial policy; 'replacing capital with labour'/ European Works Councils

So thank you Dominic for helping save us from the clutches of the EU. We've been lucky. We had our own traitors who are as guilty of the appeasers in the 1930's who used the guise of democracy to abdicate UK powers to the unelected EU Commission

The traitorous liars who secretly slid the Maastricht Agreement under the proverbial carpet - Edward Heath, Alec Douglas-Home, Geoffrey Rippon, Lord Carrington, John Major - all party to signing the Maastricht Agreement; and later Leon Brittan and Neil Kinnock weaselling their way through the sess pits of Brussels, together with the World Order mob, the Bilderbergers, including Kenneth Clarke and Tony Blair.

No doubt there are some who see all this, but some can't see past their own nose
    Heartfelt, I am sure. Do you think he reads this forum? Didn't have him down as a Notts fan.

... Snobhead 1, DC was going anyway, his involvement with the Brexit project concluding.
    Don't think we have enough government ministers with the steel to put the leftish Establishment to the sword. I'm most concerned with the judiciary who are out of control; after all, who would let terrorist migrants ship-jackers out on bail ... it's beyond all reason.
    If Boris doesn't have the spine to assure our departure from EU control he can go; but I'm not sure who would do that. Enter Nigel!
    COYP
    Good post BH.

Yes, Cummins was always going to go once the Brexit saga was sorted, he said that weeks ago. I'm glad he's gone but the job he was hired to do, i.e spearhead the Tory election campaign and get us out of the EU is completed. I'm still convinced we'll get a trade deal with the EU and that includes us regaining our fishing rights. I also think Boris will sort things out despite the recurring blabber we hear on here so regularly. Nobody I can remember has had to put up with all the pressures of Covid - and take decisions whether right or wrong - than Boris and I still await a reply from Fatso concerning my challenge that come next June his poll ratings will be much higher than the wooden humourless Starmer's. This bloke along with his fellow dummies is becoming one gigantic bore. If I'm wrong about Boris, then yes, I think Nigel will step in and do very well in next year's local elections.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I also think Boris will sort things out.
    On what basis? The bloke is utterly useless. He regularly shakes his fist and says "we will do xxxxxx", but when it comes to making a decision he is completely hopeless. The governments handling of Covid-19 has been shambolic throughout. Surely it must be apparent even to you that Boris is just the puppet, now he's got to find someone else to work the strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    On what basis? The bloke is utterly useless. He regularly shakes his fist and says "we will do xxxxxx", but when it comes to making a decision he is completely hopeless. The governments handling of Covid-19 has been shambolic throughout. Surely it must be apparent even to you that Boris is just the puppet, now he's got to find someone else to work the strings.
    After watching Gordon Brown being interviewed this morning, I have to say that Boris could take a leaf out of his book. That's how a statesman acts and speaks, even if you don't agree with everything he said. Even as someone who has voted Conservative for the last 4 or 5 times.

As for Farage .... Come on, we can do better than that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast