+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Started......

Its Started......

6 week to go until the Jan transfer window and all the headlines today, Man Citay looking to buy Grealish And Luiz for 100 million.
    Jacks getting all the headlines now and surely his stock has gone up, I would say 120 million, on the same path as Sancho??
    35for Luiz, so maybe if Citay are serious they are about 50 million off target. Not that we would sell anyhow, the owners must be happy knowing villa progressing and they have the hottest property in Europe on a 5 year deal🙂

bullsh*t journalism due to international lay off.

Just boring isn't it, been going on for a few years now - he's the main man here and we're showing ambition.

Im pretty sure, if he carries on in this form and getting great reviews internationally, he will become the man everyone wants?
    Forget utd, forget Arsenal and spurs, they had their chance and bulked at 50 mill. How much now, how much could he go for and to whom? I desperatelly want him to stay, the 5 year contract surely has a revised buy out caluse that probably only Man city or Barca could afford him...150?? If we are to lose him and I really do think he will go, maybe after the Euros unless we qualify somehow for the CL, just how much will he go for. He is going to get through playing for England superstar status which, will mean he will want the next level, if he goes, I just hope its Barca, I would continue to support him, any other team in England I would hate.
    Lets support and enjoy him while he plays in the famous colours!!

I’d say the buy out clause is around 90m, although his worth to us is the same as payments for staying in the Prem. Last year, for 17th, was 106 mil.

Also, taking into consideration, the pulling power for the Club when selling itself to future players of standing, will diminish, when Jack goes. Would SJM want out, or Mings?

Will we feel a bit cheated that we didn’t get to see Jack take top teams apart, for 5 years in a Villa shirt. Instead of those 3 years in the Champs and 2 full seasons in the Prem? I do believe he will stay in England however, probably in the North West.

What will be, will be, I suppose. But as Dave says, let's just enjoy now.

Now that everyone is seeing what has been evident to us for years, I hope he doesn’t get overused. Delighted though I am he is doing it for England, if he plays tomorrow evening we also have a match on Saturday. I wonder if Rashford, Sterling and Henderson will still be ‘injured’ this weekend?

Excellent point Picasso. This match is a dead rubber, ideal for Bellend, Foden, Sancho, Calvert Lewin, W@nks, and Tammy.

I’d say Jose will have something to say over Kane. Jack is more important to us than Kane is to Spurs.

If Jack starts he should only play 45 mins.

Many moons ago I took my own view that Jack is in a class of his own, anyone who has played the game can now see how good he is following the quality signings made this season. He stands out and plays with a bit of swagger which is always good viewing & every player like him needs that mentality.

He has the potential to improve further and his work ethic I am sure will get him there provided he doesn't pick up too many injuries. He reminds me of George Best and perhaps Brian Little too, good on the ball with the ability to go past players.

Jack signed a new five year contract because he loves Aston Villa. What he wants is to be Captain of an Aston Villa side playing in Europe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)