+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almiron

Almiron

I see there’s one of those international week, agent quotes, lost in translation, slow news day stories doing the rounds. When these kind of things come out they are usually taken with a large pinch of salt but I don’t blame any player getting disillusioned about the whole club and in particular Useless Bruceless - that fûcker is like a Dementor, sucking the life out of any player with a bit of spark and ultimately out of us lot watching

This is what happens when you show absolutely no ambition off or on the pitch, play players out of position and try to turn anyone with attacking skills into out and out defenders. It drains them (and supporters ) of hope or enjoyment. I love NUFC (but not what it has become) but even I would be away at the drop of hat. It will be Almiron then ASM then Wilson and if they are replaced by Ashlie and Bruce it will be by journeyman plodders. This is what the future is looking like under this regime

I don't blame him for a second. Which self-respecting footballer who likes playing actual football would actually want to come and play for Bruce? I wouldn't be at all surprised if Saint Maximin wants out too.

What do we average-about 30% possession? Fucking atrocious to watch and with a manager who's fond of hanging players out to dry rather than take any blame himself? What's not to like.

Is 'Bruced' worse than 'Pardewed' ?

Yes, I think it may be.

It's only a matter of time before we're 'Mackemed' then.

I also think it sadly is.

Players are Bruced, A lot faster than they are Pardewed.

The Northeast probably won't have a PL team in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Yes, I think it may be.
    I agree with that Zippity but unfortunately, the way this club has been allowed to drift into the situation where it is at the moment the standard of Bruce is about on a similar par to the club.

It hurts to say this and supporters outside the area think us followers are are living a daydream and are akin of "pie in the sky" attitude but we all without exception think back to the heady days of K.K. and Sir Bob and drool.

Some day, somehow it will come again and when it does, then the likes of appointing a "manager" of Bruce's calibre will be laughed out of town, but until then with Ashley, there is no hope and with the likes of Bruce there is less than no hope.

To sum up, Bruce as a manager is of a similar standard as Ashley is as an owner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)