+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Halifax Town 17.11.20 [NL]

Match Thread vs. Halifax Town 17.11.20 [NL]

Here's our team for tonight's re-start of the season... COYP!

Name:  EnCychBXUAEyG3J (1).jpg
Views: 1699
Size:  91.8 KB

Looks pretty strong and that's a strong bench too! Hope Sam gets to show us he's worth a starting berth. Fingers crossed. A borthday start for Enzio too...
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-11-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Disappointed Roberts not back to full fitness yet. Start for Sam? This has the potential to go tits up big time but good luck to lanky.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Disappointed Roberts not back to full fitness yet. Start for Sam? This has the potential to go tits up big time but good luck to lanky.
    Maybe Sam has been brought in to add some height at set pieces in both boxes?

Good luck to him

Sam is the only surprise, but hopefully getting a start will give him the chance to show what he can do rather than just a few minutes as a sub. It looks like being a 4-4-2 formation, let's hope we take the game to them.

Sam is a straight replacement for Thomas, must be 442 with JOB on left and Enzio right. Also, DKE starts as the only player with 100% record so far this season, 3 wins in 3 apps.

Happy to see DKE in the side. Looking forward to seeing what Sam can do now he should be match fit.

Was Thomas one of the ones out with COVID?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Happy to see DKE in the side. Looking forward to seeing what Sam can do now he should be match fit.

Was Thomas one of the ones out with COVID?
    He has an illness but not COVID according to NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Sam is the only surprise, but hopefully getting a start will give him the chance to show what he can do rather than just a few minutes as a sub. It looks like being a 4-4-2 formation, let's hope we take the game to them.
    Given we haven't done that away from home yet this season I wouldn't county your chickens. Sam is probably going to play as a defensive midfielder with just Klye upfront. Bit annoyed I didn't purchase the live stream now as I would have liked to see him play but I am on dog walking duty so best go and get my shoes on and pump up the blue tooth headphones for the first half .

Sam???? Hat-trick incoming.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast