+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Match Thread vs. Halifax Town 17.11.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Same senario. Last game of the season, need 3pts to either stay up/go up, you would be happy for the opposition to score & rob us of the points needed, cos it's s form of cheating? You can argue a yellow/red card, time wasting is a form of cheating.
    If we did it - people would be saying 'took one for the team', 'win at all costs'

If the opposition did it, the board would be in meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    A pitchforker isn't someone who criticises the manager, if so I'm one too.

It's someone who becomes so blinkered , aims all criticism at the manager not the players, finds any excuse to criticise what is said pre match, post match , link anything that happens to the manager. They make things up using pure guesswork simply to have a go , take huge leaps of faith , add 2 to 2 and come up with 17 let alone 5. It's the dramaqueen behaviour when we lose, it's the going quiet or even missing when we win. I could go on... It's there for all to see.

So please don't confuse a Pitchforker with someone who rightly wants to criticise the manager. He should be criticised currently as it clearly isn't working and he's ultimately responsible. Just not for everything.

Now go give your belly a shake big man, and relax a little it's only football. A few of you make the cast of Loose Women sound sensible, reasoned and in control.
    But over the last few months those people are being proved a lot more right than you. So I would give the silly names a rest if I were you.

How's that then?

Battered in the playoff final, playing sh!te and 12th in non league?

We are on a bad little run with poor performances resulting in only 1 point from the last 3 games.

But what's your point? Some people have predicted the scorelines and results better than me? So what. I don't get what you are driving at?

Let's face it we're crap. 12th in non league, boring everyone to sleep with our pedestrian play, create 2 chances a game unless Roberts does something and can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money. It's depressing but you've got to laugh or you'd get really mad at what we've become.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    If we did it - people would be saying 'took one for the team', 'win at all costs'

If the opposition did it, the board would be in meltdown.
    Thats footy. Look at what some are saying about the Cowleys. Some want them here, but gave off stink about their tactics against us

Hypocrites.

If...... no when we have vacancy , I don't know if we can stretch to the Cowleys but I would absolutely love them to manage here. I'm sure 90%+ fans on here would agree.

But no point even thinking about it until we have a vacancy.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223