+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: What is going on Brothers Reedtz ?

I would like to ask Dr. Pedro if he has a cure for chronic bed-wetting as it appears there is a plethora of sufferers on here.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    'As for psychological effects if they haven't suffered from covid then they would have no psychological effects again logic.'

Logic maybe, but logic that does not hold up.

If a player has not got Covid, that does not mean that it does not affect his performance. It is in his mind that 4 / 5 others do have it, he will probably be wondering if he was in close contact with those players and is likely to get it (especially if he also comes into contact with vulnerable people, eg at home).

Here is an example. My son, and others, have had to have tests or self-isolate. I didn't have it, but was certainly wondering while waiting for the test result, 'Was there any way I might have contracted it from them' - even though I know I had taken the right measures, social-distancing etc. Others have told me how they felt while people were waiting for results, or had tested positive. Psychological effect, or maybe I am just paranoid?
    Did it have a devastating effect on you psychologically?
    Did it stop you from functioning?
    Did it stop you from working ?
    I believe what you have described is human nature with regards anything that would harm the people we love.
    It would certainly impact on people with mental health.
    However the background to this discussion is what would effect these professionals from playing or have a profound effect on their performance.
    I think the example you have given would not.
    If they were in close contact with people identified with covid they would be told to self isolate and be tested.
    I'm sure a negative result would allay any fears they might have had and resume football physically and mentally fit.
    As I said before I think you are being dramatic.
    Of course there are possibilities, but handled responsibly as professionals I'm sure they can minimise all risks.
    Again if anything serious was going on at the club around covid then I'm sure it would be revealed.
    Why would they hide it to the detriment of the club?
    Again all just logical thoughts from a rambling mad man hey..
    Are you aware that we all could be struck by lightening , get run over by a bus , get influenza etc.
    All things that are detrimental to us but something that is viewed with realism.
    The thought of it happening would not give a normal person any form of psychological stress..

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I believe what you have described is human nature with regards anything that would harm the people we love.
    However the background to this discussion is what would effect these professionals from playing or have a profound effect on their performance.
    If they were in close contact with people identified with covid they would be told to self isolate and be tested.
    I'm sure a negative result would allay any fears they might have had and resume football physically and mentally fit.
    Of course there are possibilities, but handled responsibly as professionals I'm sure they can minimise all risks.
    Again if anything serious was going on at the club around covid then I'm sure it would be revealed.
    Are you aware that we all could be struck by lightening , get run over by a bus , get influenza etc.
    All things that are detrimental to us but something that is viewed with realism.
    The thought of it happening would not give a normal person any form of psychological stress..
    No wonder they call you Dr Pedro! You've made a medical diagnosis without even meeting me! Genius.

As the saying goes, 'I'm out'.

Definitely O/T now, this Fake Dr Pedro is the worse.

Bring back the retired Fisherman

Unbelievable Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Definitely O/T now, this Fake Dr Pedro is the worse.

Bring back the retired Fisherman

Hear! Hear! This Pedro isn't a patch on the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think you might be on your own on this one mate.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think you might be on your own on this one mate.
    That did make me properly laugh out loud

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    No wonder they call you Dr Pedro! You've made a medical diagnosis without even meeting me! Genius.

As the saying goes, 'I'm out'.
    They don't call me Dr Pedro ,
    Hot - Lips calls me Fake doctor Pedro , although all of my discussions are based around logic not medical knowledge.
    Any way thanks for your reply
    I see deviation , diversion , avoidance ,
    3 simple questions were asked, all avoided.( the symbol ? denotes a question , not a statement)
    Your honour the defence rest its case
    Case closed
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by pedrothefisherman66 View Post
    they don't call me dr pedro ,
    hot - lips calls me fake doctor pedro , although all of my discussions are based around logic not medical knowledge.
    Any way thanks for your reply
    i see deviation , diversion , avoidance ,
    3 simple questions were asked, all avoided.( the symbol ? Denotes a question , not a statement)
    your honour the defence rest its case
    case closed
    xxxx
    tfft!!!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast