+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Chesterfield 21.11.20

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Chesterfield 21.11.20

Chesterfield 2 - 3 Notts

Roberts, Wootton, Rawlinson.

V.Att.: 1,989

Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

A late goal having set up to 'respect the point' at a 'very well-organised side' and 'the players didn't do what I asked of them' & 'the grass was a bit long'

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

A late goal having set up to 'respect the point' at a 'very well-organised side' and 'the players didn't do what I asked of them' & 'the grass was a bit long'
    1-1 Wootton

Would like to see us start with Roberts, Rodriguez, Knowles, Graham and Wolfe. But we won't. Another Doyle, O'Brien and Reeves masterclass.

Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

This ^^^

Grass too long, studs too short. But believe me, the players are gutted.

Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

Don't forget the anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Don't forget the anxiety.
    Beat me to it!!!

1-1 again..

Sam

Chesterfield have only won twice so far and are in the bottom four - so they’ve got to be odds-on for the win.

Despite everything I’ve seen pointing to the opposite result, I’ll go for 2-0 to Notts with a brace from Cal Roberts to atone for missing that sitter at Halifax.

I'm very surprised Chesterfield are struggling again after a strong finish to pull themselves out of trouble last season.

Four of their six defeats have been against sides currently in the top 7, but to lose 6 out of 8 is pretty bad and losing their last game to Alrincham must have their fans now anticipating another battle against the drop.

Scoring isn't a problem, they've scored in every match (the 8th best average goals per game) and we haven't tended to do well there in more recent decades.

2-2

Another crappe display - Spirites 2 - Notts 1

Chesterfield 0-1 Notts (Wootton)

After finally getting a result prediction right if not the scoreline, I am definitely on a roll now. Chesterfield have lost five out of the last six only beating bottom of the table Yeovil, so this is where our promotion march begins. Ardley gets his tactics right, we keep a clean sheet, we convert our one shot on goal, and laddo cancels his pitchfork order. As Yazz and the plastic population once said, the only way is up.

Saying that, the 13/5 on a Spireites win was too tempting to resist.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast