+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Chesterfield 21.11.20

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Chesterfield 21.11.20

Chesterfield 2 - 3 Notts

Roberts, Wootton, Rawlinson.

V.Att.: 1,989

Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

A late goal having set up to 'respect the point' at a 'very well-organised side' and 'the players didn't do what I asked of them' & 'the grass was a bit long'

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

A late goal having set up to 'respect the point' at a 'very well-organised side' and 'the players didn't do what I asked of them' & 'the grass was a bit long'
    This ^^^

Grass too long, studs too short. But believe me, the players are gutted.

Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

Don't forget the anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Don't forget the anxiety.
    Beat me to it!!!

1-1 again..

Sam

Them 3-3 Us

Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

Exactly this, plus 'we worked hard on that all week' and 'they made it hard for us.'

Oh and something about 'searching for a win.'

Chesterfield 1-0 Notts

1-1 Wootton

Would like to see us start with Roberts, Rodriguez, Knowles, Graham and Wolfe. But we won't. Another Doyle, O'Brien and Reeves masterclass.

Chesterfield have only won twice so far and are in the bottom four - so they’ve got to be odds-on for the win.

Despite everything I’ve seen pointing to the opposite result, I’ll go for 2-0 to Notts with a brace from Cal Roberts to atone for missing that sitter at Halifax.

I'm very surprised Chesterfield are struggling again after a strong finish to pull themselves out of trouble last season.

Four of their six defeats have been against sides currently in the top 7, but to lose 6 out of 8 is pretty bad and losing their last game to Alrincham must have their fans now anticipating another battle against the drop.

Scoring isn't a problem, they've scored in every match (the 8th best average goals per game) and we haven't tended to do well there in more recent decades.

2-2

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast