+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get rich quick

How to get rich quick

Donate to the tory party. Wait for a worldwide pandemic to cause a national shortage of suitable PPE. Create a new company selling PPE. Use your influence to make sure no government contracts for PPE can go out to tender. Increase the price of face masks by 1400%.

Yeah but what about Krankies haircut?

It this a surprise but what do you think people donate to political parties for ? If enough people had voted for labour in the last election it would be their donors being awarded the contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    It this a surprise but what do you think people donate to political parties for ? If enough people had voted for labour in the last election it would be their donors being awarded the contracts.
    People donate to political parties to take advantage of global pandemics?

I've no doubt that party donors are always going to profit in some way or form but these tories and their pals are taking it to another level.

Take Michelle Mone's mate Anthony Page. He set up a company and 7 weeks later won contracts worth £203 million to supply protective equipment to the NHS. You might think it would be better awarding the contract to a more established company with much more experience, but no one else was allowed to tender it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    People donate to political parties to take advantage of global pandemics?

I've no doubt that party donors are always going to profit in some way or form but these tories and their pals are taking it to another level.

Take Michelle Mone's mate Anthony Page. He set up a company and 7 weeks later won contracts worth £203 million to supply protective equipment to the NHS. You might think it would be better awarding the contract to a more established company with much more experience, but no one else was allowed to tender it.
    People donate to to political parties to take advantage of any opportunity they can pandemic or no pandemic they’d be looking to be repaid.
    Anyone who tenders for Govt contracts know it’s simply a way to print money, I’ve been in govt buildings where you have to call firms to replace lightbulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’ve been in govt buildings where you have to call firms to replace lightbulbs.
    Established sparky firms won't stand a chance. The contract will go to the Duchy of Lancaster's sister's dog-walker.

Established sparky firms won't stand a chance. The contract will go to the Duchy of Lancaster's sister's dog-walker.
    I’d be surprised if it ended up with them as it was awarded during a labour govt. Before anyone says it yes it continued with tories/libs and the. Tories so it’s not just one parties problem they all do it.

Michelle Mone
    Have I to do EVERYTHING around here? It’s like being some wage-exploited live-in Filipino valet.

Name:  A75106FD-F1F5-4207-BA86-4149BC0E1348.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  10.8 KB

I’m generally full of peace love & goodwill to all but I f*cking loathe Michelle Mone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m generally full of peace love & goodwill to all but I f*cking loathe Michelle Mone.
    Why despite being born in Glasgow she hasn’t let that hold her back and she’s made a success of herself.

Inspirational stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast