+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get rich quick

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m generally full of peace love & goodwill to all but I f*cking loathe Michelle Mone.
    She is an absolute gobsh1te poultice.

I guess some will dismiss that as the politics of envy or some such, but I'm sticking with it.

Have to agree - yet another monstrosity in ermine.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Why despite being born in Glasgow she hasn’t let that hold her back and she’s made a success of herself.

Inspirational stuff
    Is there some way to see that a poster is being sarcastic online by a code or symbol or was this one so obviously only ever being sarcastic as it couldn't possibly be anything else?

It's a start I guess. Legal proceedings started against PPE Medpro in regards to issues with the gowns that they provided during the pandemic.

Mone lobbied on their behalf and is said to have made a nice little sweetener for the deal.

I read somewhere that the value of all PPE that was either unsuitable or never even supplied is in the region of £10 billion. Of course that is what happens when you hand out multi hundred million contracts to companies of your pals instead of legitimate firms who actually know what they are doing.

At least we have those Peers in the HOL to make checks and balances on those in the HOL.
    There's Baroness Mone, Baroness Davidson of Lundin Links (I'll clean up the HOL) and then life peers such as the Earl of Shrewsbury:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63998059
    It makes you quite proud to be British *sniff*.

I must have about £1million worth in my basement in Rosemount.

They just kept on delivering stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Donate to the tory party. Wait for a worldwide pandemic to cause a national shortage of suitable PPE. Create a new company selling PPE. Use your influence to make sure no government contracts for PPE can go out to tender. Increase the price of face masks by 1400%.
    Absolutely true .

The Tories first priority is about how to make a quick buc.
    For a businessman or woman all you need to do is support the Tories to fight an election by giving them 100k
    They get in power you get to join the house of lords and get loads of money in business deals on the quiet .
    Or even become a chief executive of the BBC .
    If you work for the BBC you need to be a torie to get the job of a political editor .
    And they moan about RT there's no difference .

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Why despite being born in Glasgow she hasn’t let that hold her back and she’s made a success of herself.

Inspirational stuff
    There's nothing inspirational about being gifted a role in the house of lords because of how much she donated to the tories.
    Last edited by Freescotland; 11-02-2023 at 08:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12