+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBS Dunt seem to like us ,

BBS Dunt seem to like us ,

A few evvin a go at us Old Gooart allus liked him oneer , " crap cocaine " tut tut ,

Considering we both support the same club it's bizarre Roma .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A few evvin a go at us Old Gooart allus liked him oneer , " crap cocaine " tut tut ,
    Can’t understand why some on the BBS don’t like this site.
    We are all Barnsley supporters.
    However, in saying that - there has been a drift on the BBS towards left wing fascism.
    Anything said that’s not in line with Corbynism and you are pounced on by the left wing clique on there.
    I’ve noticed posts on here just over the last few weeks that if said on the BBS would have resulted in the clique wanting to ban you off the site.
    Consequently there is a more honest and open debate on here then there is on the BBS.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Considering we both support the same club it's bizarre Roma .
    Agree. Why 'us and them' situation?

A seldom read BBS but av nowt against it. Each to their own I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Agree. Why 'us and them' situation?

A seldom read BBS but av nowt against it. Each to their own I suppose.
    Advantage of BBS is that more people use it.
    Disadvantage of BBS is that more fik ****ers use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Advantage of BBS is that more people use it.
    Disadvantage of BBS is that more fik ****ers use it.

Av just glanced thru a couple of threads. Obviously it's much busier than on here, positively vibrant and upwardly mobile

A noticed some who tried tykesmad while BBS wo darn mentioned abart adverts. A know thaz ed problems n all wi them emailing thi forra password. It sure puts folk off and understandably so.

BBS has some fine posters but can get a bit self important and full of itself at times. Super Tyke is my favourite.

We're All Barnsley Aren't We.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Av just glanced thru a couple of threads. Obviously it's much busier than on here, positively vibrant and upwardly mobile

A noticed some who tried tykesmad while BBS wo darn mentioned abart adverts. A know thaz ed problems n all wi them emailing thi forra password. It sure puts folk off and understandably so.
    I don’t know what you mean regarding emailing me for a password.
    Only thing concerning a password I’ve had it that I couldn’t reset it on here - and Acido kindly sorted that out for me.

As for the BBS - there are as many that have left the BBS because they have been subjected to personal abuse - than what actually post on there now.

I read both and I'd agree with Young Nudger, Tykes Mad has its moments but as a smaller group it's generally friendlier and funnier but there's only a handful of you. BBS is much bigger but there's an element that make it look like the Tooting Popular Front with only a few naysayers who are soon shot down.
    Not sure why there's any rivalry (which seems one sided) I've not read anything derogatory toward BBS on here ??

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Can’t understand why some on the BBS don’t like this site.
    We are all Barnsley supporters.
    However, in saying that - there has been a drift on the BBS towards left wing fascism.
    Anything said that’s not in line with Corbynism and you are pounced on by the left wing clique on there.
    I’ve noticed posts on here just over the last few weeks that if said on the BBS would have resulted in the clique wanting to ban you off the site.
    Consequently there is a more honest and open debate on here then there is on the BBS.
    The home of free speech Nudger !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast