+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Theres a geme this weekend - Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Clark for me. McNulty's done nothing to merit starting ahead of him imo.
    Thought Mcnulty looked quite fit in the last game and done a lot of running but needs a run of games to get sharper as does Fuchs. Clark is a championship standard player that scores penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What version of our team are we gonna get this weekend?

Siegrist
    Smith, Edwards, Reynolds, Robson
    McMullan, Harkes, Butcher, Sporle
    Clark, Shankland.

For me that gives a strong bench to change the game if need be, with Deniz, Bolton, Connolly, Powers, McNulty, Fuchs and Pawlett, that you can argue should have a starting place.
    Swap McMullan for Pawlett and more likely be the the team that MM selects.

Not my choice. We have seen time and time again that midfield giving away possession easily and creating nothing for our striker. Something has to change. McNulty and Fuchs would start in my 11

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Really? To me it just looks like the same old team that was struggling to beat the dross of the Championship earlier in the year.
    Aye, but we didn’t have Mickeys free flowing full on attacking style of football then did we. Ever the optimist I’m tipping United to turn on the style this Saturday and win 4-0, Shankland (2) a Clark pen and a raking 25 yarder from Harkes

Posted this another thread and the website makes interesting reading for this season and last

https://fbref.com/en/squads/e986ece7...e-United-Stats

Would like to see us attack a bit more

Hamilton not to be underestimated and we need the 3 points

I would though like to see

Benji
    L Smith Reynolds Edwards Robson
    McM Butcher Harkes Sporle
    McNulty Shanks

Clark and Appere ready to come off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Posted this another thread and the website makes interesting reading for this season and last

https://fbref.com/en/squads/e986ece7...e-United-Stats

Would like to see us attack a bit more

Hamilton not to be underestimated and we need the 3 points

I would though like to see

Benji
    L Smith Reynolds Edwards Robson
    McM Butcher Harkes Sporle
    McNulty Shanks

Clark and Appere ready to come off the bench

Aye this team for me, only swap Reynolds and Edwards

Won't be an easy game, Accies get written off like this time and time again then produce a performance or result

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What version of our team are we gonna get this weekend?

Siegrist
    Smith, Edwards, Reynolds, Robson
    McMullan, Harkes, Butcher, Sporle
    Clark, Shankland.

For me that gives a strong bench to change the game if need be, with Deniz, Bolton, Connolly, Powers, McNulty, Fuchs and Pawlett, that you can argue should have a starting place.
    agree wi this chick, 100% mate, thats the team and subs for me. None of this 5 at the back at hame pish

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I'd drop Clark in a heartbeat for Mcnulty. Fuchs for Harkes too.Butcher remains only because we have nobody else.
    Powers?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Powers?
    MM obviously doesn't rate him so no point in including him.

CM is definitely our achilles heal and to be honest there is absolutely no one deserving to be 1st on the team sheet in that position so let's just stick Butcher, Powers,Harkes,Pawlett and (our great hope&#128591Fuchs in the tombola

Did I read Pawlett needing a groin op?

Name:  EnWkp5KWEAEAzFp.jpeg.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  47.7 KB

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)