+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clubs going bust

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Completed our survey also. Not looking for anything back this season and will be purchasing our tickets for next. Hopefully most can do this although obviously depends on individual circumstances.
    Likewise dnt want refund and will be purchasing ticket next season. That said wouldn’t hold it against anyone looking for refund. As stated it will depend on individual circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Is it really a survey though?
    It’s asking for your personal details, and the wording of the first two options in particular, suggest your reply is your acceptance.
    Surely, a survey would either be anonymous, or worded “is it your intention to....” or similar?
    I have no intention of looking for a refund btw, but while the club (like many) are struggling financially at the moment, so are many families, and the team photo fiasco (and surely subsequent hefty fine), is counter productive and has annoyed many fans, and it’s highly likely any waived refunds will go straight to the SFA now.
    Hope anyone who can afford it goes down the don't want money back but up to each person.Obviously might be people who can't afford to renew with out discount.I would think that any fine would be one of those pretend suspended fines that septic got but don't know they got to play there suspended matchs where st midden and killy never.Like everything in scottish football twisted.

It’s asking for your personal details, and the wording of the first two options in particular, suggest your reply is your acceptance.
    Surely, a survey would either be anonymous, or worded “is it your intention to....” or similar?
    I have no intention of looking for a refund btw, but while the club (like many) are struggling financially at the moment, so are many families, and the team photo fiasco (and surely subsequent hefty fine), is counter productive and has annoyed many fans, and it’s highly likely any waived refunds will go straight to the SFA now.
    It's a bit of both, however by signing over your details, that's an acceptance of your intentions and sounds like a confirmation of your decison. They're pretty much asking you what your choice will be without coming straight out with it.

Everytime i look at this thread title i for some reason always think of the Funsters.

Getting in the car park lift in the Overgate always makes me think of the funsters, the automated voice says “going up” which immediately has me singing “going down dundee fc”

FTD4life

I think it's a bit early to make that assumption.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)