+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Priti Patel

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Not consistently met Ministerial high standards" ?? Ministerial high standards ?? I can only think of a two word answer to that, and the second word is 'off'.

"Shouting and swearing" ?? Gordon Brown and Alastair Campbell must be finding this even more hilarious than I am.

"Behaviour that can be described as bullying" ?? So not really bullying then ?

And the PMs Ethics Adviser has resigned. What !!! Boris has an ethics advisor ? FFS, who makes this stuff up ?

What a load of bilge and bollox, some people need to get a grip on reality, come back and live in the real world.
    This reminds me of an incident a few years ago.

A bloke was found guilty of having s e x with a sheep behind the library in Clitheroe.

The locals were absolutely staggered.

They had no idea that there was a library in Clitheroe

...who in their right mind would condone their kind of behaviour - letting them get away with it only encourages them to continue their deceptive techniques....you only have to look at them to see what self-absorbed forgers they are - the way they talk and respond under questioning etc - they're public servants ffs - when did it happen that the people became the secondary spectators of these imperiously mendacious scum.

...to hell with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    This reminds me of an incident a few years ago.

A bloke was found guilty of having s e x with a sheep behind the library in Clitheroe.

The locals were absolutely staggered.

They had no idea that there was a library in Clitheroe
    Lol
    Was he booked again?

Just thinking about the anti-bullying message that is deemed so important to our schoolkids. So here goes; Priti Patel is alleged to bully staff. Bullying is investigated by advisor on standards in public life. Patel is found in breach of those standards. Boris Johnson decides not to apply those standards, so as not to have to sack her.

Here's the rub: Johnson's appointed advisor Sir Alex Allen, to give him his full name, decides he has no choice but to resign. So just to be clear and unambiguous, our Home Secretary has publicly conceded that, if she had bullied anyone, it was done “unintentionally,” and should therefore be overlooked.

I'll remember that excuse if I ever find myself in the dock for “unintentionally,” robbing a bank.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just thinking about the anti-bullying message that is deemed so important to our schoolkids. So here goes; Priti Patel is alleged to bully staff. Bullying is investigated by advisor on standards in public life. Patel is found in breach of those standards. Boris Johnson decides not to apply those standards, so as not to have to sack her.

Here's the rub: Johnson's appointed advisor Sir Alex Allen, to give him his full name, decides he has no choice but to resign. So just to be clear and unambiguous, our Home Secretary has publicly conceded that, if she had bullied anyone, it was done “unintentionally,” and should therefore be overlooked.

I'll remember that excuse if I ever find myself in the dock for “unintentionally,” robbing a bank.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not really funny though is it sinkov when we constantly read about kids swinging from a curtain in their bedroom because they have been bullied at school?

Ironically it is our national anti-bullying week. Could anyone actually make this sh!t up?

Ironically it is our national anti-bullying week. Could anyone actually make this sh!t up?
    they'll be having a laugh about chucking this contrariwise mirror at us - BT.....deranged shlit spreaders...thats their level of proficiency - and why they were fitted to the job....and folk keep falling for it !

Bit rich BT when you consistently and still do back the terrorist , anti Semitic ex leader of the Labour party.

Not really funny though is it sinkov when we constantly read about kids swinging from a curtain in their bedroom because they have been bullied at school?

This thread is absolutely hilarious BT, it's getting on for 30 posts now, I know we're in lockdown, but have so many normally intelligent people really got so much time on their hands that they're wasting it getting their knickers in a twist about this trivial non event ?

FFS BT, Boris has an Ethics Adviser and he's resigned . Someone is taking the piss, it's not real life, you couldn't make this stuff up, the script-writers of the Thick Of It were brilliant, absolutely awesome, but even they couldn't have dreamt this one up.

Jesus fecking wept, some people need to give their heads a fecking good wobble, and find something worthwhile to argue over.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Bit rich BT when you consistently and still do back the terrorist , anti Semitic ex leader of the Labour party.
    Aye, but he does it "unintentionally" so that is OK

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)