+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Priti Patel

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You diverted the discussion BT, from bullying in schools to stop and search, not me. But the link is clear enough, read the Grauniad, the lad suspected the bomber, but took no action because he feared being accused of racism. Of course hypocritical virtue signalling Lefties will refuse to see it, but the link is clear enough, white police officers in London are accused of racism if they stop and search black youths suspected of carrying knives, so quite naturally a white security guard is reluctant to stop and search the backpack of an Asian youth, for fear of being accused of racism, and we end up with dead children in Manchester. Not a big step is it ?
    If the Chief Constable of Manchester was relying on a 18 year security guard to keep Manchester Arena safe I think he ought to be charged with gross dereliction of duty and sacked. Today would be a good time to start.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The swords are out for your latest Tory affection sinkov.
    I wouldn't say she's the latest BT, she's been in my top ten for a while now, there aren't many better at getting the loony left foaming at the mouth. Not quite in the same league as Saint Margaret, Sir Nigel, Brenda, Dom Cummings or the Trumpster, but she does OK, she does her job, the Jack Cork of politics I suppose you could say, just keeps it ticking over in midfield, efficiently keeping the Loony Left on the boil.

Good lass is Priti, sound as a pound.

If the Chief Constable of Manchester was relying on a 18 year security guard to keep Manchester Arena safe I think he ought to be charged with gross dereliction of duty and sacked. Today would be a good time to start.
    I'm not pointing fingers at the young lad BT, or the Chief Constable of Manchester, you do that if you want. I'm just pointing CM posters in the direction of that Guardian piece, they can read it and draw their own conclusions.

I'm not pointing fingers at the young lad BT, or the Chief Constable of Manchester, you do that if you want. I'm just pointing CM posters in the direction of that Guardian piece, they can read it and draw their own conclusions.
    I drew this conclusion about six months ago and thought Hopkins was getting a free ride. He is still less obnoxious however, than the Labour Party hating scumbag Anderton, who was a complete and utter tw@t. Is he dead yet?

We have a Home Secretary who actively promotes racial profiling and encourages our police to stop and search young black males.

Do you mean that sort of bullying army88?
    It's hard for you to make her a racist BT as she's a black lady herself eh ?

We've been down this road before and without going over old ground the national police statistics actually back up the stop and search on young black males , because most of the knife crime , gang related crime , rape and abuse is commited by young black males.
    If they didn't do it id agree with you but they do ----- so based on that are you willing to let the stop and search happening and let more people die ?

I'm all for equality for everyone but I wont criticise Priti for it nor the police if factually there is good reason for doing it.

and there we have it - he'll do or say anything to distance himself from reality - even surround himself with others of similar maladjustment to disguise his own deranged behaviour....makes it all seem normal - but could you imagine - if they were put in charge ?

Let's save the Pritster.

I wouldn't just save her, I'd double her hours, in fact I'd get her a camp bed at the Home Office and tell her to stop softing on the w@nkers, no more Mrs Nice Guy, give them some real fecking humpty dumpty. The Home Office has been dysfunctional for 20 years or more now, it needs licking into shape, and Priti's just the girl.

I wouldn't just save her, I'd double her hours, in fact I'd get her a camp bed at the Home Office and tell her to stop softing on the w@nkers, no more Mrs Nice Guy, give them some real fecking humpty dumpty. The Home Office has been dysfunctional for 20 years or more now, it needs licking into shape, and Priti's just the girl.
    Well said

Telegraph says Pritti is shaking up Home office practices.
    The report said ‘the civil service needs to reflect on its role in this period’. None of the allegations were put to her and she had never met or spoken to Sir Alex Allan.
    Civil servants complained if asked to work after 5 or over the weekend on call. So crises can’t happen outside working hours??? Sometimes she was on her own dealing with crises at weekends.
    Sounds like they needed sorting out.

New working practices and performance are on their way!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)