+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Priti Patel

Priti Patel

Up to now, every one found to have breached the Ministerial Code has been shown the door.

The decision is, bizarrely, made by the Prime Minister. Boris is apparently going to let her stay in post.

Bloody snowflakes again. What is wrong with a bit of bullying in the workplace?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55007122

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Up to now, every one found to have breached the Ministerial Code has been shown the door.

The decision is, bizarrely, made by the Prime Minister. Boris is apparently going to let her stay in post.

Bloody snowflakes again. What is wrong with a bit of bullying in the workplace?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55007122
    The report said the bullying had not been intentional, fair enough, you surely can't be sacked for unintentional bullying ? You're always bullying me on here 59, but I know you don't mean to, so I let it go.

Ah, but I bully you intentionally, as you do to me. Different argument.

And if you don't start supporting the Lib Dems I'll come round and kick your arse.

...the same Prat who resigned under May (save her the embarrassment of the sack) for seemingly holding 12 unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials when she was on "Holiday"....but then given the job of Home Secretary by - the Bozo.

Another source who saw the report called it "unambiguous in stating that Priti Patel broke the ministerial code and that the prime minister buried it".

rapscallion snakes as they are....little to wonder at

Evil personified...

Attachment 17536

Backstabbing bitch too!

Attachment 17537

Actually looks quite pretty.
    Sir Philip Rutnam looks like he needed a bit of stimulus to get him going.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Evil personified...

Attachment 17536

Backstabbing bitch too!

Attachment 17537
    Definitely in my top ten is Priti, long may she remain as Home Secretary and continue to get up the noses of hypocritical, virtue-signalling Lefties. You only need to take a cursory glance at the list of those moaning about her, the usual suspects, and you know the lass must be doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Definitely in my top ten is Priti, long may she remain as Home Secretary and continue to get up the noses of hypocritical, virtue-signalling Lefties. You only need to take a cursory glance at the list of those moaning about her, the usual suspects, and you know the lass must be doing a good job.
    She's just your average bullying Tory racist sinkov, no need to fire her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    She's just your average bullying Tory racist sinkov, no need to fire her.
    Racist???
    These lefty civil servants did all they could to stop Brexit and they needed a good kicking. Pretty has more ba**ls than the rest of the Cabinet.
    We need a few more disrupters if Brexit is to happen.

Affirmative OC. She is a bully and a racist. Unequivocal, no argument, facts are facts, she is a proven bully in the work place and her deeds towards vulnerable immigrants proves without much doubt she is also a racist of the worst kind. No compassion, no regard for humanity, which is Priti remarkable seeing that her heritage is born out of immigration...Backstabbing bitch to boot!

Attachment 17540

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)