+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: O/T:- Johnson & Patel

Quote Originally Posted by applepie View Post
    We’re not totally independent, and never will be. Any trade deal comes with rules and dispute resolution mechanisms, and “no deal” means WTO rules. But I’m sure you knew that before voting to “get our sovereignty back”.
    Ah thanks .... I now understand.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Sobering stuff - 2021 is going to be hell economically, mostly self-inflicted.

But I see Biden doubled-down today on no hard border in Ireland, so de Pfeffel's under more pressure to sign a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Sobering stuff - 2021 is going to be hell economically, mostly self-inflicted.

But I see Biden doubled-down today on no hard border in Ireland, so de Pfeffel's under more pressure to sign a deal.
    The Tories have put the UK in a corner with their botched calling of a referendum and subsequent infighting. It will be all of us that have to pick up the tab whilst the wealthy disaster-capitalist backers of this sh!t show-laugh all the way to Virgin Islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    The Tories have put the UK in a corner with their botched calling of a referendum and subsequent infighting. It will be all of us that have to pick up the tab whilst the wealthy disaster-capitalist backers of this sh!t show-laugh all the way to Virgin Islands.
    Thanks Mr. Farage.

I guess he's now taking his EU pension.

Just watched PMQs. What a load of bluster! BJ defending the indefensible. The Home Secretary is fine breaking the Ministerial Code because she's doing a good job. Misuse of taxpayers money and conflicts of interest don't matter because they were doing a great job on obtaining PEP. He has no idea who is leaking to the press. All these things are trivia!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678