+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So what makes this site so popular?

So what makes this site so popular?

Largely, footymad sites aren’t thriving like they used to. Always been impressed by Millers. I’ve always enjoyed dropping and and seeing what’s going on.
    Trying to get Fratton Faithful going again. Not quite from scratch but almost. Used to be a popular site once upon a time. Then they started messing about with updates and it went steadily downhill.

How have you let going so well? Any rocky moments?

Nice of you to pop back after all this time Mr Linguist. I think it's because we're mostly old farts who can't be bothered with the new 'social' media platforms of FB and Twitter. Must dash as the Mrs want me to sort out her mangle.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Nice of you to pop back after all this time Mr Linguist. I think it's because we're mostly old farts who can't be bothered with the new 'social' media platforms of FB and Twitter. Must dash as the Mrs want me to sort out her mangle.
    Always been a bugger that Joe Mangle.

Oh and we're a friendly bunch on here as witnessed by the Tykes Madsters in our responses to the recent death of one of their own who had often posted on here.

Hmm, perhaps you’ve got more old farts than us then.

Omg, maybe I’ve become one!

It's popular because when we're not talking about the Millers or reminiscing about how ineffective Ryan Williams was then we talk about politics.
    Very cordial and friendly
    Last edited by flourbasher; 18-11-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It's popular because when we're not talking about the Millers or reminiscing about how ineffective Ryan Williams was we talk politics.
    Very cordial and friendly
    flour didn't your mum tell you never tell fibs

Actually, Ryan Williams seems to have got it together. Even I’ve got admit it.

Me !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    Hmm, perhaps you’ve got more old farts than us then.

Omg, maybe I’ve become one!
    On the whole a friendly bunch of ' old farts '.
    You can insult someone in a friendly way ( or not ).
    Twenty three logged on the other day for the matchday thread and not one disagreement (lol,lol.).

If you believe all that then you'll believe Kenny Jackett will get you promoted !

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast