+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taranis signs

Taranis signs

Denmark Under 19 international striker Arman Taranis is determined to make his mark after linking up with Burnley’s Under 23 squad.

The 19-year-old has agreed a deal with the Clarets after impressing during a short trial spell, scoring as a substitute in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Preston on Tuesday.

Taranis joins the Clarets after leaving Danish top-flight side Sonderjyske and could make a competitive debut in the Under 23s against Fulham on Monday if international clearance arrives in time.

https://www.pendletoday.co.uk/sport/...orward-3043027

Great. Hope he comes good and of course our board will sell him.

After the last dreadful windows these players for the lower squads does not impress me

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    After the last dreadful windows these players for the lower squads does not impress me
    I would love to know which vision of a future are Garlick & co planning for?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I would love to know which vision of a future are Garlick & co planning for?
    Agreed. There just seems to be nothing to say about our club in media or anywhere because nothing is happening!

Our Championship squad is coming on nicely.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)